Ever how the feeling that everybody hates you??? CREW

CJINOHIO03

I am starting to get that idea. I guess I have that kind of personality that people either like me or hate me. For example I have went on a few job interviews lately. I have been more then qualified etc. I thought they went well but dont hear back or get a fuck off letter. It is really pissing me off anybody else have this happen?

Nothing criminal Brian ever. I have had a few speeding tickets but its been about 2 years for the latest. My credit is so so due to an ex years ago. Its funny you posted Brian I actually applied at the rail road also. I just never heard back from them and then when I checked it said not accepted. Did you apply more then once?

i was directing my comments at the original post, but there's plenty to go around. you seem like you need a glass for now and a thermos for next time you think you have something clever to type.

Gawd I love you, in a completely harmless and heterosexual way, of course.

I am starting to get that idea. I guess I have that kind of personality that people either like me or hate me. For example I have went on a few job interviews lately. I have been more then qualified etc. I thought they went well but dont hear back or get a fuck off letter. It is really pissing me off anybody else have this happen?

Some people are just better than others at resumes and interviews. I used to have the same problem until I "bluffed up" my resume a bit.

i was directing my comments at the original post, but there's plenty to go around. you seem like you need a glass for now and a thermos for next time you think you have something clever to type.

oh my bad I thought you were talking to me. and the next time I come up with an insult for you, ill me sure your talking to me.

How's your appearance? If you have a big gut slung out over your belt, a big greasy head of hair, and you smell like a big billygoats ass, no one will hire you...

LOL I think you just described El Borracho from the pictures he posted awhile ago :o

I kid I kid :p

or do I? :D

LOL I think you just described El Borracho from the pictures he posted awhile ago :o

i'll thank you to acknowledge that my gut doesn't hang over my belt, it sits very contently above it. seriously though i'm not fatty mcfatfat, i just opt for the keg instead of the six pack. and all my greasy hair is gone. i can't find a solution to the smell:o

i'll thank you to acknowledge that my gut doesn't hang over my belt, it sits very contently above it. seriously though i'm not fatty mcfatfat, i just opt for the keg instead of the six pack. and all my greasy hair is gone. i can't find a solution to the smell:o

lol good man