My last night on campus

Sco0terzsl

Well before I left last Monday, I spent some time down on campus photographing my new car in some of my favorite spots down there. I have been so busy lately that I have barely had anytime to get these up, but I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks for looking

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Sco0terzsl/06%20Mini%20Cooper%20S/IMG_8622copy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Sco0terzsl/06%20Mini%20Cooper%20S/IMG_9780copy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Sco0terzsl/06%20Mini%20Cooper%20S/IMG_9785copy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Sco0terzsl/06%20Mini%20Cooper%20S/IMG_9806copy.jpg

• Downvote 2

well the positive rep I just hgave you negates his neg plus gives ya a little extra. :)

What, did you figure out how to e-mail a kid or something? Or did you just fart on the monitor in hopes that id smell it... :cool:

This douche bag gave me negative rep for saying his car was cute :confused:

First off, get over yourself. I didn't give you any negative rep buddy, so why don't you just calm down. Besides, I could give two shits what you think about my car, I like it and that's all that matters.

Thanks for calling me a douche bag for absolutely no reason. Not once have I made a rude comment towards anyone on here and I'd like to think I could expect the same in return, regardless of the car I drive. Thank you.

what are you using to command the strobes? Just wondering if you had any thoughts on pocket wizard.

#2 looks pretty good.

I'm using Canon's IR transmitter (St-e2) to fire my strobes. It's nice in the fact that you can still utilize the ETTL feature, but I would say that it is inferior to PW's once you learn how to set up the lighting on manual mode. The only reason I haven't switched yet is because I have been saving up for a ring for the girlfriend. Ah the sacrifices...

First off, get over yourself.

What ever, you just cant appreciate how sick i look in these shades :cool:

I didn't give you any negative rep buddy, so why don't you just calm down.

Well it was you or Mitch... dont bitch out know and try to deny it. Poor form douche bag.

Besides, I could give two shits what you think about my car, I like it and that's all that matters.

:bs: I know its not your fault that your gina starts hurntin when someone calls your car cute, but no man could possibly ENJOY driving a bug eyed underpowered mousemobile.

Thanks for calling me a douche bag for absolutely no reason.

Ahha! But there was reason... you got sandy vagina syndrome with me and then tried to lie about it... that makes you a double dingaling douchebag now. Hope it was worth it.

Not once have I made a rude comment towards anyone on here and I'd like to think I could expect the same in return, regardless of the car I drive.

:lol: The funniest thing ive read in a while :lol: :gtfo:

yea im over it. Its a gina car. I think sub contiously i was thinking it would draw more gina but it just ended up getting me called a gina... fail :(

I'll give you a hint on who gave you the negative rep:

It was me. ;)

It wasn't for your comment though, it was because Pizza Hut pizza sucks.

Yay, an internet warrior!

I can dissect replies as well

What ever, you just cant appreciate how sick i look in these shades :cool:

No, the shades make you look like a tool, which seems fitting since you act like one.

Well it was you or Mitch... dont bitch out know and try to deny it. Poor form douche bag.

I'm pretty sure I was just telling you that you were wrong, no bitching involved. Just in case you forgot, you were the one that got their panties all bunched up and started bitching.

:bs: I know its not your fault that your gina starts hurntin when someone calls your car cute, but no man could possibly ENJOY driving a bug eyed underpowered mousemobile.

It seems your arrogance is only surpassed by your lack of a decent education.

Ahha! But there was reason... you got sandy vagina syndrome with me and then tried to lie about it... that makes you a double dingaling douchebag now. Hope it was worth it.

You act like you are in 5th grade. Maybe it's about time you grow up.

:lol: The funniest thing ive read in a while :lol: :gtfo:

I'm glad you found that funny.

---

! !

! !

! !

! !

----! !----

----! ! ! !

! ! ! ! ! --

! ! ! ! ! / !

! ! / !

! !/ /

! /

! /

! /

! /

You must have no life to spend the time to make something like this. It's a shame it only worked out in the email though. All that wasted time.

P.S. You drive a Volvo.

Yay, an internet warrior!

I can dissect replies as well

No, the shades make you look like a tool, which seems fitting since you act like one.

I'm pretty sure I was just telling you that you were wrong, no bitching involved. Just in case you forgot, you were the one that got their panties all bunched up and started bitching.

It seems your arrogance is only surpassed by your lack of a decent education.

You act like you are in 5th grade. Maybe it's about time you grow up.

I'm glad you found that funny.

You must have no life to spend the time to make something like this. I see you edited it out though, good call.

P.S. You drive a Volvo.

http://www.whineandcheese.net/pics/gaycar.jpg