2003 Evolution VIII GSR

Mrb00st

$17,500

Well i am going to try and sell the evo. i want to go back to my roots and get a 1g dsm again.

Its a 03 VIII GSR with 76,000miles. I have changed the oil every 3,000 with mobile 1 and changed tranny fluids with ams oil. The car has been great and a blast to drive around the country roads

If u have any questions, give me a call Aaron @ (740)703-5870

Mods

3" Turbo Back Exhaust

Injen Upper Intercooler Pipe kit w/ Intake

Greddy Profec-II B

HKS Turbo Timer

3" Gm Maf w/ maft

Kumho Ecsta 245/45/17 tires

Also has upgraded audio system

New Spark plugs, Wires, Coils

The bad.

Clear coat on the wing is pealing

Small spot of rust at the bottom of the wing

Needs new chin spoiler (hit a parking block, and crack one side of it)

Has very odd miss while going down highway.?

Flywheel needs to be resurfaced (IT comes with new Flywheel and Clutch, if i havent installed it yet)

http://a291.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/125/l_464e750c31d04e2b5279989dd3778ffa.jpg

http://a247.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/117/l_70b81a8eee95a1523cf708f0c2abb066.jpg

i have no yet fixed the miss yet.

im not going to post a car forsale and not tell ppl what is wrong with it. that would be fucked up if i said "IT RUNS SMOOTH!" and u show up.. and it shakes like a bitch.

the new clutch and flywheel will be here next week.

i have no yet fixed the miss yet.

im not going to post a car forsale and not tell ppl what is wrong with it. that would be fucked up if i said "IT RUNS SMOOTH!" and u show up.. and it shakes like a bitch.

the new clutch and flywheel will be here next week.

Aleast you are honest and not like the guy that made me drive 900 miles one way a month ago to florida to buy an evo from, and it ends up being everything I did not want. I have the cash right now to buy one I am just really picky in what I buy, color , miles, mods ect, but I do respect that you aleast can tell people that it shakes or whatever.

as far as i know, i haven't found any recall on the clear coat? i was going to just de-win the car.

New clutch and flywheel showed up today, we are going to install it tomorrow.

Can u get to photo bucket? i can upload the pics on there?