QSL - Wednesday 6/20?

Skipdalocksmith

should be meeting up at shell with everyone hopefully. Skip come introduce your self to me if you get a chance, I will be on the yellow/black f4i. Also I should have that tank up here soon I was telling you about.

Count me in for sure. :banana:

What time at the Shell? :dunno:

Is it the Shell station just east of I-71? :?

Will anyone be going out for a ride after?

If we do, the wife will come on my bike with me, if not she will ride her's. She's still running it in so 35mph is her max for another 400 miles :(

Also will anyone have any ohioriders stickers there tonight?

should be meeting up at shell with everyone hopefully. Skip come introduce your self to me if you get a chance, I will be on the yellow/black f4i. Also I should have that tank up here soon I was telling you about.

Just know when I'm on my bike I don't have my lock picking tools on me..... :moo:

MrBret sometimes we ride afterwards and sometimes we don't - ... Yeah it's the shell at Polaris just east of 71. If she can only go 35 I'd say let her come with you - .... Cause even if we just ride to TB on campus we'll hit 71 and I've yet to see an OhioRider go 35 MPH down 71 - .....Tonight could be a first, but tell her to wear her helmet!!! :devil:

We meet there at 7 a little before, a little after sometimes -

There is a thread for stickers on here somewhere......it's been 2 months and I've asked the right people several times and I've yet to get mine - ... So good luck with that request - ...

Suppose I'm just not fucking special enough to have a sticker! :lol:

j/k

TTS perhaps tonight!

- SKIP

If we do, the wife will come on my bike with me, if not she will ride her's. She's still running it in so 35mph is her max for another 400 miles :(

So when I left ASK in Grovecity the afternoon I bought my bike, heading home all excited about my new bike - I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GO 120 MPH?.......

I've Never broken my bike in, well yeah I have.....REALLY BROKEN it in - and I've NEVER had a problem. Just keep up with the services. The way I look at it is PLEASE BLOW UP in the 1st year on me, so I can get a NEW ONE - So long as you keep up on the service you'll be fine.... BUT breaking in NEW TIRES is a little different I believe....first 100-200 miles don't hit curves to sharp!! I hope I don't sound ignorant I don't mean too - But outta 4 brand new bikes I've had in the last 110 years, I go faster than I should breaking it in, however the difference is that I don't shift at 12000rpm's or anything like that.....ya know!! - ...

See ya'll 2nite

do you mean QSL or am I missing something? My girl wants to go riding tomorrow so I guess we will be out and about

you haven't sold that mft yet? Geeze.......

Girlfriend? When did you get one of those nagging things?.....

Was there one you just couldn't resist, or was the deal just too good to turn down?...

wondering - Just mess'in J - See ya tonight!

- SKIP

So when I left ASK in Grovecity the afternoon I bought my bike, heading home all excited about my new bike - I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GO 120 MPH?.......

I've Never broken my bike in, well yeah I have.....REALLY BROKEN it in - and I've NEVER had a problem. Just keep up with the services. The way I look at it is PLEASE BLOW UP in the 1st year on me, so I can get a NEW ONE - So long as you keep up on the service you'll be fine.... BUT breaking in NEW TIRES is a little different I believe....first 100-200 miles don't hit curves to sharp!! I hope I don't sound ignorant I don't mean too - But outta 4 brand new bikes I've had in the last 110 years, I go faster than I should breaking it in, however the difference is that I don't shift at 12000rpm's or anything like that.....ya know!! - ...

See ya'll 2nite

Alot of people break their bikes in the way you did, Skip. Personally I think breaking them in hard is the best way to go but people have different opinions about I guess.

Just know when I'm on my bike I don't have my lock picking tools on me..... :moo:

Here's my solution for that.

There's got to be a "better plan" for QSL Bike nights other than going there, sitting for 2 hours, then going to TB and sitting for 1 1/2 hours and then going to polaris to sit for another 1/2 hr to an hour. SO MANY peps I talk too actually want to ride but for one reason or another everyone Follows the BIG Group - I know you certian few think I'm nagg'in, but for real some are starting to think this whole sitting around thing on QSL nights is getting sorta OLD!... Just trying to get the riders/bikers who really want to ride, to ride - I'm not one to just sit quietly and say nothing and since no one else has steel balls I thought that I'd throw it out there. So when we're there, just know peoples - !! * THERE ARE OTHERS who will ride... Just ask!* - SKIP

well since you want to ride lets hit up hocking hills this weekend. I think several people have lost that "hey I got a new bike" feeling and want to reserve the weeknights for meeting new people and trying to recruit new members for this website.

I think you live pretty close to me so we can meet at my place and we will try to keep the group smaller maybe around 5. My girl will come too so if you are down that makes three

There's got to be a "better plan" for QSL Bike nights other than going there, sitting for 2 hours, then going to TB and sitting for 1 1/2 hours and then going to polaris to sit for another 1/2 hr to an hour. SO MANY peps I talk too actually want to ride but for one reason or another everyone Follows the BIG Group - I know you certian few think I'm nagg'in, but for real some are starting to think this whole sitting around thing on QSL nights is getting sorta OLD!... Just trying to get the riders/bikers who really want to ride, to ride - I'm not one to just sit quietly and say nothing and since no one else has steel balls I thought that I'd throw it out there. So when we're there, just know peoples - !! * THERE ARE OTHERS who will ride... Just ask!* - SKIP

I think some people go to socialize, grab a bite to eat, and look at bikes. I don't think QSL night is meant to be a pre-ride meeting place. No need to try and convience people to go on a ride if that's not what they feel like doing on Wednesdays. Plus, a lot of people bring their girlfriends and/or wives and/or children to QSL. So going 140 mph down I-71 with one of them on the back isn't really an option.

Simple solution. Tell people via the boards that YOU plan on going for a ride afterward. Name the specific route or location and time of departure from QSL. And then when its that time, grab the folks who want to go. That way, the folks who wanna carve up the streets and get speeding/reckless ops tickets can do that and those who wanna just hang out can do their own thing too.