Hello!

Guest nrgotenks

Guest nrgotenks

My sexi ride

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7136/99896376rw2.jpg

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/536/48994348hn7.jpg

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2387/83630591ra2.jpg

wtf newb, details about you, why you joined cr, how did you hear about our secret fight club, why did you choose an evo, what's your boyfriends name, what's your shoe size, why do you look at lil boys like a chatholic priest, do you enjoy buttsecs? do you watch dora the explorer, what your tack times are,, have you ever been on jerry springer, what mods do you have? pink or purple?

details newb details

Guest nrgotenks

lol, this forum is retarded... I'm not giving you more details you are too picky

and yeah your "secret" forum was googled... I work for insurance company trying to bust somebodies ass

NOT...

anyway that stupid newbie 2 post thing is lame...

lol, this forum is retarded... I'm not giving you more details you are too picky

and yeah your "secret" forum was googled... I work for insurance company trying to bust somebodies ass

NOT...

anyway that stupid newbie 2 post thing is lame...

im lame and you have a dragon ball z scn? that doesn't make since, your trying to bust someones ass and you want people to know you as the newb that watches asain cartoons in his spiderman underwear while eating trix cereal in his family room. answer this question for me? you don't have the cards that go along with your mass obsession do you? and to get into the forums your going to need to give more details beeotch.

Guest nrgotenks
im lame and you have a dragon ball z scn? that doesn't make since, your trying to bust someones ass and you want people to know you as the newb that watches asain cartoons in his spiderman underwear while eating trix cereal in his family room. answer this question for me? you don't have the cards that go along with your mass obsession do you? and to get into the forums your going to need to give more details beeotch.

lol, when did I call you lame (even though you are)

And you didn't just say that about my underwear and asian cartoons :mad:

Yeah I have cards, stickers, flags, all sort of that shit, also star wars and star track and I go to conventions, its just awesome and you are jealous buddy...

soooo? SoSlo has 2 of them, I just need one more right?

don worry about why I got mine, you need good rep to get outta here, I've been around for a second. you've got some work to do lil nuts.

hey asshole!! whats wrong with trix cereal? and welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to post and show us a picture of your car. If you would have posted a few things about yourself along with that Phil-Billy would not be making wierd cereal references and talking about mens underwear... again. Since you set off Phil, and gave him an excuse to type, I hold you personally responsible. Now :gtfo: