Female Ricer CREW

OneToEnvy

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, i'll throw a party, and you all can come over and tag team it for all i care. I'll even provide the beer, As long as i dont have to listen to her talk.

im in. rob bring the hand cuffs. it won't be a tag team, it'll be a gang bang. :bangbang:

Guest tbutera2112
:gtfo: who cares what its titled, you drive a mustang. who made the real mistake.

and you drive an LT1...with a busted door handle, cracked paint, and an unnecessary hole in the trunk...point?

and you drive an LT1...with a busted door handle, cracked paint, and an unnecessary hole in the trunk...point?

chipped paint, craked windshield, busted door and all. your car has never bear my stock lt1. you have cams, tune, exausht, blah blah and a hood scoop :lol:.

riddle me this, that hole in my trunk now has a hi flow fuel pump in it now, what do people need hi flow pumps for?

in one month dragway 42, wanna race for $200?

its just an lt1 :)

Its all good im going to invite her to the party that I just posted about, and you can have at it.

P.S. I dont even know why you guys fight about it. Its apparent that F-bodys prevail. I use to own one, and I would take a beaten up F-body over a stang any day just my .02

paul missed gears every time that you ran my car lol

ill run ya, but not for $200 because i think you will beat me :asshole:

100? and ill give you the hit lol. even when I raced ur car I fell half car behind just to make it even. he didn't miss til 4th by then id already past you up. and go figure out that riddle beeotch

Under the hood, but thats it. TA's have a much more aggressive stance.

The inside is alot nicer too! IMO

the interior is the same for the most part you jackass. lol

and when you beat a camaro you can talk awhahahahah:lol: