Female Ricer CREW

OneToEnvy

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about to show up at this party, which unfortunately sounds like it'll end up being a huge sausage-fest, just to play some BP and put you guys in your places. Word to your mother.

<--- True champ right here, believe it :cool:

I'm about to show up at this party, which unfortunately sounds like it'll end up being a huge sausage-fest, just to play some BP and put you guys in your places. Word to your mother.

<--- True champ right here, believe it :cool:

There will be pleanty of pussy there. Dont worry.

I bet I fuck everyone of you fuckers up at that party. club punching everyone of you.

if you don't know what a club punch is you tube it

Srsy what drugs are you on? You really need to share them with the rest of the class. kthx

You guys can go in any direction you want with this thread now. I just want to say that I personaly dont care if you drive a 10sec powerhouse or a 15sec POS there is no reason for anyone to act in the manner she did. Its just anoying, and a waste of time to humor someone like that. Its people like her that make it hard for us to have a good time and enjoy our passion.

Now that you guys have a picture i hope find her and FUCK the shit out of her, Then club punch her..lol

You guys can go in any direction you want with this thread now. I just want to say that I personaly dont care if you drive a 10sec powerhouse or a 15sec POS there is no reason for anyone to act in the manner she did. Its just anoying, and a waste of time to humor someone like that. Its people like her that make it hard for us to have a good time and enjoy our passion.

Now that you guys have a picture i hope find her and FUCK the shit out of her, Then club punch her..lol

haha mike you made a thread that stayed mostly on topic for 8 pgs, congrats, we make threads and they dont last but 5 posts, then it turns into name calling and bashing

haha mike you made a thread that stayed mostly on topic for 8 pgs, congrats, we make threads and they dont last but 5 posts, then it turns into name calling and bashing

I know. I saw it take a turn for the worst when MegaFag started posting. Thank you though. Im glad i could bring this beeotch into the spotlight for all of you to enjoy..lol

I know. I saw it take a turn for the worst when MegaFag started posting. Thank you though. Im glad i could bring this beeotch into the spotlight for all of you to enjoy..lol

Who are you? Moreover, how do you even know me?

STFU noob.

Who are you? Moreover, how do you even know me?

STFU noob.

I dont but anyone who gets a thread created just to bash the hell out of them must be doing something wrong.

Besides you threadjacked my thread and contributed to throwing it way off topic. If you want to get your dick hard by fucking my thread up then im going to post about you, and if you dont like it then please kindly stay out of my thread and go ask you BF to get you off.

Or you can get over it, and help us tag team this bitch (just so we can stay OT)