Female Ricer CREW

OneToEnvy

I like mike way more than pat. pat sucks at life, pats a fag, pat guess what I play racquetball. pat guess what id like to see you run a mile in less than 6 mintues, pats a virgin, pat doesn't street race, pat we forgot you didn't say that, pat wants to have sex with linn.

btw mike we just jacked your thread lol . now me and pat will argue for the next 3 pgs about how uncool we are.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like mike way more than pat. pat sucks at life, pats a fag, pat guess what I play racquetball. pat guess what id like to see you run a mile in less than 6 mintues, pats a virgin, pat doesn't street race, pat we forgot you didn't say that, pat wants to have sex with linn.

lol fuck you phil

You guys can go in any direction you want with this thread now. I just want to say that I personaly dont care if you drive a 10sec powerhouse or a 15sec POS there is no reason for anyone to act in the manner she did. Its just anoying, and a waste of time to humor someone like that. Its people like her that make it hard for us to have a good time and enjoy our passion.

Now that you guys have a picture i hope find her and FUCK the shit out of her, Then club punch her..lol

if she shows up

• 2 weeks later...
My friend already does. lol.[/QUOT]

Im going to call :bs: I think she still has her V-Card, just like i mentiond before. You would have see that if you read the other 8 Pages :D

I could be wrong but WE NEED PROOF!! :D

this thread makes me want to wrap my head in duct tape....

Good, they can't hear you scream that way.

lol?

No rules were mentioned at first, cheating not yet established .... cup is good to go.

Anyone ever mention the name of the Ricer chick? Someone asked earlier in the thread, but I didn't see a confirmation of her name. She looks a LOT like a girl I knew a time ago.

The question is ...

Will she get it?

will i get it? wtf.. im older than you, ive been AROUND! ;)

haha it's only a celica in the summer, cavalier in the winter.

it's got a heavy in the trunk, but you guys like a big ass, right? :D