My 80 roll wet dream.... So I thought CREW

neonkiller

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well big Phil on the gixxer assured that you were still pulling at his 165 stopping point. I think you can do it - and damn it - I think you should :cool:

btsrsly b careful

dont listen to this tard, 160 is a good stoping point. just be safe again . i dont know how to say be safe at 160 but just do it.

180mph is suicide---you'll pass a car going 60mph (could be a slow moving car up ahead in your lane) as if you were passing a parked car doing 120mph

accidents at those speeds are absolutely unsurviveable

coltboostin begs to differ.

Shanton don't do the 180 man. You've got nothing to prove at those speeds. Your car is fast. if you can't do it by 160 then it don't need to eb done.

1. Digs breaks stuff

2. People dont have the money to fix stuff if it breaks

3. Cars are not properly built to handle digs

4. Roll racing is continuous. You can get 3 rolls in the time it takes to do a burnout for a dig race.

5. Its easier to loop the freeway rather than finding a place where you get two runs in before the cops arrive

6. Digs break stuff

me! ill take 6 and the break in the 1/8 you on motor

FYI, I gave a modded GT 8 and the hit in a 1/8 and won by 2 cars. See video in my sig, that race was actually on Charter lol!

Scott.. No, you cheat.

BTW.. I quoted Shanton in my sig so I'm allowed to thread jack while he is gone. The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves

9. you a bad mufucka to break an axle on the street with no vht or slicks

shattered both axels and the inPut shaft dam im a badddd mother fuckaaaa haah...an no it wasent from lack of skill drivign...i can drive just raced car too much got to good of traction on street tires and axels couldnt hold up :asshole: shanton use to smash axels worse then i did and he did that often gotta love that dam vw :bangbang: