My 80 roll wet dream.... So I thought CREW

neonkiller

no sir not at all. they are going to do it on the track at trails

I want to see an 80 roll at trails!

Thats a great story btw, I love how people talk shit until they realize the people they are talking shit to are serious. I've seen the car before, i think it was out last year if it's the same one I'm thinking about. Pretty neat car, guy sounds like an idiot tho.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DSMkILLsV8s

ok guys this is the story yall talking about.

so here is the list of whats done to it.

stock RB26DETT engine

stock injectors

garett 2860s-5

sticks on the side

stock tranmission

top secret ecu and on 93 gas somtimes 94

also it did last year on stock turbos run low 10's at 13psi

think you

stock RB26DETT engine

stock injectors

garett 2860s-5

sticks on the side

stock tranmission

think you

sounds about right, rb26 are beast and do not need to be built unless its over 700whp, he needs to take them small ass turbos off and let that engine breathe, and get some fuel up there by upgrading the injectors.

this is basic a stock car with upgraded turbos and no fuel ,and people are having a hard time taking it down, imagine if it was a big single and fuel, this car would lag on the bottom but after spool this thing would be gone, but the top end would be crazy. Like i said I ran a 12.1 my first time, no lsd in the car, stock se rims and tires, 7 inch wore out things, my car can go mid 11's with ease on stock twins. In aussie land there are guys that have trapped 120 on there stockers.

Guest Removed

stock RB26DETT engine

stock injectors

garett 2860s-5

sticks on the side

stock tranmission

think you

you lie!

it was more then 13psi!

What the fuck is an RB32 lol? Me and Matts281n2o followed him and a few buddies out to the boondocks one night to get some racing in after we left the parking lot. My buddy was racing his stang against a GSR swapped CRX. Anyways, the 240 is fucking nasty on the highway. I was in my 5.0 and got left like I was still idling.

I dont know the deal with him revving his car up at the parking lots either, I know it shoots flames which impresses the ricers.

i still think his car needs an LSX motor.........

I am transfering my rb into another 240 here shortly after it gets tuned it should be ready to rock with the single, I am sure I can put some modded cars down on the highway. my stock twins kept up with a c6zo6 @15psi then they just pooped out up top. Now with the head work and and bottom end, I shall make up for my power up top. the 40r will puff along with 6 foot flames out the rear.

Guest ohioka24de

lol.. ima need you guys to read bout skylines and get em robb.. fuck em up..lol

and VW guy according the the story i heard your not even the good guy you came over talking shit and when he belittled you, and you got mad..lol.. thats where the dick subject came in play.

Guest ohioka24de
lol. the reving in the parking lot.. maybe the problem was it was a skyline revving cause no one says anything bout that anoyying as intera..BLLLAAA BLLAAA BLAAA alll fucking day . he was showing people who was close not showing off.and he didn't want to race you cause he didnt want to over due those injectors with the turbos he had..

shanton were you pulled over today on 23?

Not sure if it was 23 but yea he an a bunch of cars were doin a photoshoot on the road an some one called in said they were driving eratic an possibly racing no tickets though

Now rob almost got pulled over at advance.... ha

Guest DSMkILLsV8s
lol. the reving in the parking lot.. maybe the problem was it was a skyline revving cause no one says anything bout that anoyying as intera..BLLLAAA BLLAAA BLAAA alll fucking day . he was showing people who was close not showing off.and he didn't want to race you cause he didnt want to over due those injectors with the turbos he had..

yea

lol.. ima need you guys to read bout skylines and get em robb.. fuck em up..lol

and VW guy according the the story i heard your not even the good guy you came over talking shit and when he belittled you, and you got mad..lol.. thats where the dick subject came in play.

No one talked shit except brick...we walked over asked him to race....he said no then he started sayin all sorts of weird shit...

Guest ohioka24de

lol.. yeah yeah i bet u did just walk over and ask him to race. like hello mr nissan man would u like to race. You came over trying to play my friend like a dumb ass and play him like he didn't know what was going on. You came over wanting to race and when he down sized your car you got mad and tryed to regain ur ego be being a asshole.its totally understandable some people have big dicks and some people have big cars, people with big dicks are born gifted so need to prove nothing to people with small dicks who get there ego back from spending all there money in a VW. haha so in the end what im trying to say kids, is So what he doesn't want to race you. doesn't mean he is scared just means hes a grown ass man who takes his car as a hobby and not a way to gain a big dick. hes goal was to do a motor swap and be happy his goal is complete he wasn't trying to have the fastest car in Columbus. so in summary let my friend chill he doesn't care enough to prove him self to you or anyone else, and in the end if he wanted to he can eat your car alive, he just doesn't want to give you a chance he rather wipe you image out of his rear view mirror like a dry erase board. so hell race when he feels he wants to.

sincerely yours

#1 fan..haha

lol.. yeah yeah i bet u did just walk over and ask him to race. like hello mr nissan man would u like to race. You came over trying to play my friend like a dumb ass and play him like he didn't know what was going on. You came over wanting to race and when he down sized your car you got mad and tryed to regain ur ego be being a asshole.its totally understandable some people have big dicks and some people have big cars, people with big dicks are born gifted so need to prove nothing to people with small dicks who get there ego back from spending all there money in a VW. haha so in the end what im trying to say kids, is So what he doesn't want to race you. doesn't mean he is scared just means hes a grown ass man who takes his car as a hobby and not a way to gain a big dick. hes goal was to do a motor swap and be happy his goal is complete he wasn't trying to have the fastest car in Columbus. so in summary let my friend chill he doesn't care enough to prove him self to you or anyone else, and in the end if he wanted to he can eat your car alive, he just doesn't want to give you a chance he rather wipe you image out of his rear view mirror like a dry erase board. so hell race when he feels he wants to.

sincerely yours

#1 fan..haha

I do not know what went on nor do I care, but when someone mods a car no matter what car, the purpose is to make it better weather you are into looks or speed, If you are going to places like sonic were you know guys race to prove who is faster, you have to except things like this, If he is not into racing then why is he hanging out at car spots were guys race? Just because he mods a vw does not mean shit , You act like somone that has a 240sx with an rb26 is like some god or somthing big fucking deal.

Guest Removed
I do not know what went on nor do I care, but when someone mods a car no matter what car, the purpose is to make it better weather you are into looks or speed, If you are going to places like sonic were you know guys race to prove who is faster, you have to except things like this, If he is not into racing then why is he hanging out at car spots were guys race? Just because he mods a vw does not mean shit , You act like somone that has a 240sx with an rb26 is like some god or somthing big fucking deal.

Let me set you correct then. #1 brick does race. but at this point cant push it cause of stock this and that.(at some point im sure every one here was had to wait for a part, or funds to get said part) #2 he hangs out at car spots cause hes a car buff just like the rest of us. #3 Above douche bag no longer has a 240.

any thing else i need to correct for you?

Guest ohioka24de

lol... just cause he goes to a race spot don't mean hes there to race asswipe... some guys go to a club not cause they wants to dance like a qween but for girls, drinks to chill.. that the same thing the car spot has become. why cant someone just stay low key and enjoy them selfs. brick only races cause u fuck faces wont leave him alone. and i don't blame him if someone came over fucking with me when i just want to chill making me feel like OH ur car isnt shit, down sizing what i worked hard on and want people to see, i would (A) fuck u up or (B) race and thats what it seems its coming down too the poor guy has to race so u fucking leave him alone. god dam i swear some people are just lame for no reason... some people when the weekend comes they tell them selfs hey i want to see whats going on at the car spot. does that mean they haft to race noo it doesnt .. but when shitty shit stains come around spiting on cars what can u do .seriously what can u do?

and its not like the VW guy is just some cool guy cause apparently this isnt the first time a guy got pissed from him talking shit. what do u do all day seriously just fuck with people?