My 80 roll wet dream.... So I thought CREW

neonkiller

Guest ohioka24de

lol. and we need to start a petition to get more females at the car spot! cute ones who dont have kids..lol. with long hair .. maybe get them to car pool lol..

thanks

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohioka24de
also i wanted tosay bout the comment of people asking for races .. its fine to ask someone to race nothin wrong with it .. but its how u do it .. some people think they gota fuel someones fire to get them to start there car.. more like cornering someone into a fight. asking is one thing but pulling enough attention from all of sonic to show whos a puss or not thats when it becomes a problem..OHHHH LOOK THE 240sx scared of my little VW thats when it becomes a ego trip and not a race..who the fuck u trying to be the new DK

Guest ohioka24de

lol... just cause he goes to a race spot don't mean hes there to race asswipe... some guys go to a club not cause they wants to dance like a qween but for girls, drinks to chill.. that the same thing the car spot has become. why cant someone just stay low key and enjoy them selfs. brick only races cause u fuck faces wont leave him alone. and i don't blame him if someone came over fucking with me when i just want to chill making me feel like OH ur car isnt shit, down sizing what i worked hard on and want people to see, i would (A) fuck u up or (B) race and thats what it seems its coming down too the poor guy has to race so u fucking leave him alone. god dam i swear some people are just lame for no reason... some people when the weekend comes they tell them selfs hey i want to see whats going on at the car spot. does that mean they haft to race noo it doesnt .. but when shitty shit stains come around spiting on cars what can u do .seriously what can u do?

and its not like the VW guy is just some cool guy cause apparently this isnt the first time a guy got pissed from him talking shit. what do u do all day seriously just fuck with people?

Guest ohioka24de
lol.. who cares i said DK and im sticking to it .. changing the words in the movie means i gota go through copyright laws and i dont have that kinda money..lol

ab- air ball

cd-coke dealer

ef- everything is free

gh-gay hondas

ij- its juiced

kl- killed lt1

mn- mopar is naked

op- orange porsche

qr- queers race

st-skyline terrorist

uv-underated volkswagon

wx-

yz

my brain is to tired for the last few

Guest ohioka24de

lol.. "brick doesnt do roll races hes a real man" brick quote..lol.. lol.. and dont try to suck up now.. and he was being funny about the roll.. who does a 80-180 roll anyways .. race like u going to the track if ur gona race.. he also said ask jason and mark if hes fast..lol. and come to the west side with the real cars running that shit..lol.. these are his quotes not mine im typing with him behind me ...lool.. and hes laughing and pissed saying dig race him

lol.. i think thats it

thank u thank u..

sincerely urs the typer

Suck up?ha. your nothing more than Bricks nutswinger we can all tell that already. I dont have a problem with Brick(though I dont like being asked to whip my dick out by a guy), we know his car is fast....thus why shanton wanted to race it....take it as a complement and stfu.

Guest ohioka24de

lol.. not swinger ..lol.. brick is eating and im doing this for a laugh you piece of shit..lol..and call me a nutt swinger again and chock you out with your own shirt

sincerly your

the guy who will fuck people up for calling him out of name

Guest Removed
he called you a dirty white piece of shit rob.. you remind him of his toilet your white round and smell like shit

he's just mad cause all those white chicks sit on me! and wont touch his crusty ass!