My 80 roll wet dream.... So I thought CREW

neonkiller

Guest ohioka24de
he says nothin but dirty white harlets from babalon would even sit on ur foul rechet body.. my wife is beautiful and any women i take from ur white race is well ran through in a way you cant do cause ur not physically indoud. so keep those white bitches away from me or ull never smell the sweet scent from those caucasion vajina's you enjoy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of which, shouldnt you be hanging from linn and sam's nutts right now? or do they give you one day a week off?

Actually I dont hang out with them...Dont know where that came from? I think I have talked to Linn once in my life. Thanks though man, nice try. did you sell that truck yet?

anthony don't ban him yet, this is great

ladies and gents, this guy is the true definition of a nutswinger. the man types for his boss. tell brick to sign on himself and post his own shit. you have been his bitch for over 3 pgs now. how does It feel peon? do u sit when he tells u to? do u bring the man his wrenches? do u bring his food to the table, then take it away when he is finished? by any chance, do you also whipe his ass after he takes a dump?

cuz from how you have portrayed yourslef to the race world, you are nothing more than a pesent speaking with men. your just the messenger . step aside and let the men speak. go fetch us some lemonade nutswinger.

ok ant ban him again.

Guest Removed
hey bitch i got one too. so that makes me a fag too. when i see you on the streets stay it in my face BITCH

he said he took the plates off, you better go get it!

hey bitch i got one too. so that makes me a fag too. when i see you on the streets stay it in my face BITCH

that's just cause you want to swing off bricks nuts way hatrder. btw I don't have a problem saying shit to ur face. cause I kno who u r, and u kno who I am so it shouldn't be any issues. and its say not stay, fagget.

Guest DSMkILLsV8s
that's just cause you want to swing off bricks nuts way hatrder. btw I don't have a problem saying shit to ur face. cause I kno who u r, and u kno who I am so it shouldn't be any issues. and its say not stay, fagget.

well bitch you have a chose i can fuck you racing or fuck up fighting. i think i put fighting. fucking hate people like you.

well bitch you have a chose i can fuck you racing or fuck up fighting. i think i put fighting. fucking hate people like you.

your gonna laugh when u read that pm and figure out who I am.

does the name big wood ring any bells? plus u can't catch me in a race now and u couldn't catch me in a fight. but check ur pms dick

its choice not chose

Guest DSMkILLsV8s
your gonna laugh when u read that pm and figure out who I am.

does the name big wood ring any bells? plus u can't catch me in a race now and u couldn't catch me in a fight. but check ur pms dick

its choice not chose

we good bro

This is auto-ban, but Phil says you two are cool. I hope so if you wanna stay around here, it's not tolerated.

also i wanted tosay bout the comment of people asking for races .. its fine to ask someone to race nothin wrong with it .. but its how u do it .. some people think they gota fuel someones fire to get them to start there car.. more like cornering someone into a fight. asking is one thing but pulling enough attention from all of sonic to show whos a puss or not thats when it becomes a problem..OHHHH LOOK THE 240sx scared of my little VW thats when it becomes a ego trip and not a race..who the fuck u trying to be the new DK

Funny thing is he asked me to race while talking loud at me he pulled the whole crowd over by talking loud.

He asked me to race and I said "yes perfect" I walked to my car to put enough gas in it so my fuel pump wouldnt starve while accelerating. He then continued to talk shit about my car and give me exscuses and to say race gas numbers are bullshit. race gas is a small price to pay for your motor not blowing up. Wich mine has held together for 2 half years making 3 times the power it does stock wich most people barley make it half that time.

Like I said if he would of just said no. I would of tried to race someone else. But it wasnt like that he gave me the run around wich in caes I tried to negotiate a race out of it.

If he had all these problems why did he keep yelling and saying all the things he said about my car? I never said one thing about his build or car that would be mean nor talking down.

He created the situation as far as people watching. I dunno how you can sit here and say it was bad attn while everyone listend to what was going down.

This is nothing new to me as I have had plenty of people not want to race then turn around and bench race what "could or will happen"

When that happens I ussually keep the conversation going knowing that I will not get a race so I might as well figure out in the meantime why the said person will not race and I did. His car like you said about his injectors will not handle the turbos power.

So all in all you have proved only that there was not a race just an argument. Congrats

To add to the west side comment about having real races and or cars. Its funny you say that only the real cars are there. I guess None of the people that are at sonic slave over there cars or put the same sweat blood and tears into their builds but I know for a fact that everytime I turn a wrench makes me feel good when some one talks shit about my car or the type of racing I built my car for. If I would have built my car for dig racing I would be over on the west side. But its a roll racing car built for top end and long pulls.

You dont bring a monster truck to a lowrider show to win.