My 80 roll wet dream.... So I thought CREW

neonkiller

Guest Removed
ill kick u in the throat rob. btw pauls car almost blew up on the freeway yesterday haha you did a wonderful job

his car was fucked before i got it. i did what he asked me to.it was fucked from the get go do to that dodge on the thing!

Next time i see you ill ask you to kick me and we will see how that goes

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his car was fucked before i got it. i did what he asked me to.it was fucked from the get go do to that dodge on the thing!

Next time i see you ill ask you to kick me and we will see how that goes

that shit was blowing smoke all over the freeway. im not going to kick u in the throat, im not that flexible. ill just hit u and run

Guest Removed
that shit was blowing smoke all over the freeway. im not going to kick u in the throat, im not that flexible. ill just hit u and run

first you would have to hit me, and after you fail at that, you'd have to try to get away, after getting up off the ground. Ill be out friday in tylers car. see you soon!

Guest Removed
there is no point to go up there, ill get my ass whipped

very true.

your better off staying home and finding you some more fat chicks on craigslist

very true.

your better off staying home and finding you some more fat chicks at my house. I love fat chicks. actually I love when they sit on my face.

rob that's gross, what you do during your persoanl time does not need to be shared. :)

[quote name=Gearhead im a bro. I love bros , I rock open toe sandals, with holes in my jeans, pre brimed baseball hats, and drink natti light.

and its personal! not persoanl[/quote]

go to youtube, type in bro rape, that's you

Guest Removed
hahahahaha holy crap i just youtube bro rap.. what is this country coming to.. this is almost as bad as the hand vajina

who lets this tool out of the oven? :confused: