WTB GTP parts!!!

Flybye

just as the title says...im looking to find some cheap parts for this thing. anything you have just post it up with a price and ill let you know what i can offer. im just looking for a bit more pep out of this thing and dont wanna spend much money on it. :D

look at the intese stage kits. there pretty good on price.

just do the min. you can to swap to a 3.4.

pems-75

intake-40

u-bend delete-30

and a t-stat- 10

then the pulley and tune 150

so only about 300 to do it

not doing any stage parts and prefer to buy just used stuff....im really just looking for people locally that might have some stuff they dont need. if not then oh well, figured i would give it a shot though.

BUMP!

pems-75 - waste of money

intake-40 - about right

u-bend delete-30 - just get a catless downpipe used for $100 - already has a u-bend delete.

and a t-stat- 10 - doesn't do much

then the pulley and tune 150 - I'm not sure where you can get a pulley and a tune for $100. (unless you buy a POS off the shelf PCM).

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveoGTP

pems-75 - waste of money

intake-40 - about right

u-bend delete-30 - just get a catless downpipe used for $100 - already has a u-bend delete.

and a t-stat- 10 - doesn't do much

then the pulley and tune 150 - I'm not sure where you can get a pulley and a tune for $100. (unless you buy a POS off the shelf PCM).

how are pems a waste of money?

no need for a catless downpipe you will save 70 bucks.

i know the thermo doesnt do much but its cheap

pulleys are cheap and anyone with a tunner can flash it for about 100. hp tuner credits are only 50 bucks or so. not to much tunning is needed with the 3.4.

sorry sean to jack your thread a little. Just trying to go the cheap route. ill see if i can find anything for you though

honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda !

honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda honda !

hahaha wtf phil? stop being such a ricer..........

yes sean i rand that 14.6 stock lol i just got some new rims for it and I am getting ready to swwap to the 3.4 very soon and try for 13s

hell yeah man....im shooting for 13's on stock manifolds. :p

Sean what do you already have, and what are you looking for? 3.4 MPS and a PCM? Headers, downpipe?

Chances are we are both looking for the same shit, lol. I'm stock other than an intake and 3'' DP

Sean what do you already have, and what are you looking for? 3.4 MPS and a PCM? Headers, downpipe?

Chances are we are both looking for the same shit, lol. I'm stock other than an intake and 3'' DP

ummm honestly right now all i have is an extremely modified stock airbox and ZZP 2.5" DP. i want a 3" but got this one for dirt cheap. thats really it for performance.

make a intake and buy a press on 3.4 pulley. then you have to spend money to tune esp. with the lack of other parts you will have and run it

i made an intake already...its a fully gutted stock airbox. that i cut a 4" hole in the side of and ran dryer vent all the way to the bottom of the bumper. im assuming it works just abot as good as any other

and yes i need a pulley and pcm STAT!