05 Mustang ricer flyby CREW

Moostang

So Im driving home on 670E today. I got this BMW in right in front of me in the left lane. I start to come up on this silver 05 mustang GT with no exhaust pipes anywhere. Niot on the side or back. So right when I pull up to him he takes off. What did he think I could race him, I had a car in front of me. Does anyone know who this is?

No jack ass how many silver mustangs r therre in columbus lol more detail? White guy red neck? Passanger? Distint rims?

haha the only things i could tell were the windows tinted, he had the gauges stuff on the pilar, i think deep dish rims not sure though. sorry i only saw him for a split second.

Today on the highway, "a car" passed me, I had "a car" in front of me so I could not race him, damn middle lane. Anyone know who it was or the one in front of me? I'd like to know the car behind me also if possible. It had 4 wheels and a windshield, I think it had a motor but it was pretty quiet. I couldn't tell over the wind and tire noise.

P.S. the windows were rolled down on all the cars.

Little help?

Today on the highway, "a car" passed me, I had "a car" in front of me so I could not race him, damn middle lane. Anyone know who it was or the one in front of me? I'd like to know the car behind me also if possible. It had 4 wheels and a windshield, I think it had a motor but it was pretty quiet. I couldn't tell over the wind and tire noise.

Little help?

The car that passed you is this guy named John, he's always driving past people. As for the car behind you it was either Terry or Liz. They share that car(they're married). If the windows were down it was more than likely terry though.

The car that passed you is this guy named John, he's always driving past people. As for the car behind you it was either Terry or Liz. They share that car(they're married). If the windows were down it was more than likely terry though.

Not true Liz drives with the windows down also now...

One time I was having sex with a small woodland animal, and he was all comfy, than another small woodland animal ran up to me and scared the first one. I said 'hey god damn it ... I was sexing there !' He just looked up at me with a sardonic smile, and ran wistfully back into his forest shelter. To this day I have yet to see either again.

One time I was having sex with a small woodland animal, and he was all comfy, than another small woodland animal ran up to me and scared the first one. I said 'hey god damn it ... I was sexing there !' He just looked up at me with a sardonic smile, and ran wistfully back into his forest shelter. To this day I have yet to see either again.

check your asshole.

there's a guy that works at our hospital who drives a newer silver mustang, and i don't think he has mufflers at all--could be him, although he's a pretty nice guy, and i don't picture him doing that

well thank you kind sir. and im sorry for calling you guys assholes

this thread is the worst excuse of a rant since paul gave that shit about his bike. except you didn't say doo dood oddood and shit. look fucker we don't care that someone piped at u or drove faster than you. unless you raced, demolished, and took currency . noone gives a shit.

now that's an asshole statement .

Little help?

lol

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k58/ImUrOBGYN/Fisting.jpg