seriously phil...why? CREW

Flybye

btw...this picture does no justice. none of our phones could take a good pic inside the bar. so i waited untill they walked out together....then she started to catch on and thought i was gonna put her on youtube. LOL

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/0629080216a1.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes its true I did sit there and talk t her the whole hr we were there. but if im not mistaken I told craig im not fucking her I just don't feel like talking to you fags.

btw paul craig sean and justin all sat at the same table and hung out with eachother. so idc what u guys say, I didn't sleep with her and atleast I talked to a girl.

and I was drunk, no exuses but I pissed on the middle of 270. that can explain how gone I was

Guest Removed
:lol:

I wasn't trying to take her home, I just felt like talking to some vagina. I had been with you fuckers all day

Hell with her you might just geta different vagina each time you hit it!

Phil's a chubby chaser! lmao

haha im not a chubby chaser, off topic real quick, sean I have that video with you racing the tiburon.

lol, back to bashing the only guy that talked to girls last nite. here's my quuestion if I would have sat at the table with u gays then is that cool? or is it worse to talk to girls? even if they are a lil heavy haha and have a strahan gap?

:lol:

I wasn't trying to take her home, I just felt like talking to some vagina. I had been with you fuckers all day

Thats horrible if thats a good conversation you wont know what to do when you get to my place on the 12th.

You'll clean house! :D

haha im not a chubby chaser, off topic real quick, sean I have that video with you racing the tiburon.

lol, back to bashing the only guy that talked to girls last nite. here's my quuestion if I would have sat at the table with u gays then is that cool? or is it worse to talk to girls? even if they are a lil heavy haha and have a strahan gap?

we are just giving you shit....it was just a hard night. everything was last minute so we had no real plans or anything lined up. we wil all go at it again in a few days.

and yes PLEASE post the vid of him getting whooped on by a stock 4,000lb family car full of junk and 3 ppl. oh and no performance shift on LOL :D

ahahahaa phil im sorry but i did talk to women that night ...craig and i both picked up 2 cougars ....lol thats funny

gezz phil i guess with that girl shes got so many rolls u woudlnt get bored stickin it to her lol

ahahahaa phil im sorry but i did talk to women that night ...craig and i both picked up 2 cougars ....lol thats funny

gezz phil i guess with that girl shes got so many rolls u woudlnt get bored stickin it to her lol

timeout, you didn't pick up anyone last nite, craig talked the girls into comng to sns with us. I did 90 percent of the talkng last nite, and you didn't get either one of their numbers. so u fail either way.

and timeout , didn't u fuck a pregnant chick that was 8 months?

timeout, you didn't pick up anyone last nite, craig talked the girls into comng to sns with us. I did 90 percent of the talkng last nite, and you didn't get either one of their numbers. so u fail either way.

and timeout , didn't u fuck a pregnant chick that was 8 months?

oh shit lol. sucks though, i cant pick on paul this time about girls seeing as i tried to get with one of his exes lol