power commander

brennan

i'm in the debate of ordering a power commander for my bike. i have a k&n drop in, (stock header i believe? no cat) and a scorpion slip on. i think my bike is running a bit lean, but i need to check my spark plugs to confirm it. anyways, i'm looking to get one, not for power, but correct a/f ratio. my question is, the base maps you can download onto them for your bike, can you run that map just fine, or do people normally get more tuning after that? i'm not really wanting to get my bike tuned, i just want a map for my mods that will work decent enough on the street.

any info can help me here. thanks.

the maps you can download off pc's website will suit you just fine man. if youre really anal about it just have it dynoed. otherwise youre gonna have to live with a generic map. in fact i dont even run the 2bros map pc has for my bike, i use the orient express map. you can play around or maybe ask on your bike specific forum which map will make your bike run the best. theres alot that goes into which map will work the best for your bike even if someone with the same bike is running a map and it works well. so start off with what is recommended and if you dont like the way the bike feels try other maps until the bike runs the best

i have the same bike, i am running a K&N, LOR exhaust, and PCIII USB. with the map i got from LOR i think my bike is still running a tad lean, i get a pop on deceleration. I will be getting with brian turner at dynotune motorsports come spring and he is going to throw a custom tune on it.

by the way, search on ebay high and low. i ended up getting my power commander on there for $265 shipped, brand new.

i have the same bike, i am running a K&N, LOR exhaust, and PCIII USB. with the map i got from LOR i think my bike is still running a tad lean, i get a pop on deceleration. I will be getting with brian turner at dynotune motorsports come spring and he is going to throw a custom tune on it.

by the way, search on ebay high and low. i ended up getting my power commander on there for $265 shipped, brand new.

i'm looking for a sound clip of that pipe on an r6

i wanted a racefit, but i'm not paying 800 for a slip on

how much was yours?

link?

i'm looking for a sound clip of that pipe on an r6

i wanted a racefit, but i'm not paying 800 for a slip on

how much was yours?

link?

i sent you a link for the ebay auction for the LOR pipe for your bike.

here is a link for the sellers website with sound clips.

http://www.leveloneracing.com/media-4.aspx

and your more than welcome to come over and take a listen to it on my bike. that way you get a little better idea.

its mildly loud, but they do sell a DB killer insert to quiet it down, dont know how much it will quiet it though.

this pipe has almost an identical sound to the racefit. personally i think the lor is one of the better sounding pipes on the market.