Expensive sunglass crew

dragknee66

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ what, for calling people out for d-bag sunglasses?

Dude i got liek 3 negative rep for that...

Come to think of it... i did show 3 different examples... and DID get 3 Neg reps.... hmmmm, people crying?

Fourstring... people just don't get it... OAKLEYS AND OAKLEY-ESQUE SUNGLASSES ARE GAY ...

...^^^(unless you are in 8th grade, a professional cylcer, a beverage delivery man, UPS worker, or a hilbilly/construction worker)

People love to hate because they qualify

Someone actually gave me negative rep for thinking that was funny. I'm so hurt. :D

You know what though dude....

To me, negative reps are like little gold stars that make me know that there really ARE people on the forum that listen.

(^^^ sig worthy, whoever wants it.. no charge)

Fourstring, the other funny thing is that the people that throw down negative rep are the people that you are making fun of... so look at it this way... EVERY TIME i make fun of fake as dumpster-spec wheels, some d-bag with "fake ass dumpster-spec" wheels is negative repping me because his shit is off-target.

Same goes for the homos who wear silver oakleys with the orange lenses... or any other combo for that matter

Fourstring, the other funny thing is that the people that throw down negative rep are the people that you are making fun of... so look at it this way... EVERY TIME i make fun of fake as dumpster-spec wheels, some d-bag with "fake ass dumpster-spec" wheels is negative repping me because his shit is off-target.

Same goes for the homos who wear silver oakleys with the orange lenses... or any other combo for that matter

Jesus, most of what you post makes me want to stab myself in the eye so I can't read anymore. I do, however, agree that oakley's should only be worn during some type of sporting event or outdoor activity. That's why I rock these:

http://sunglasses.go-optic.com/SUNGLASSES/images/rayban_RB3342_004.jpg

I went polarized, I'll never go back. The glare is cut down so much. This is especially true for glare on the windshield from the dash. I have also noticed that windshields on some vehicles, Rendezvous and Montana to name a few, are bright metallic purple when looking at them through polarized glasses. Anyone know why that is?

Not sure, probably because they're double-polarized glasses.

Important thing to know about polarized glasses: DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON POLARIZED GLASSES!!!!! Polarization is good, but when you're spending top dollar on Oakleys or Smith polarized glasses, its not the polarization you're paying for. You're paying for distortionless lenses. Its important, more often in sports, that you are able to see what's actually there. I.e. when I play tennis I put down my usual shitty driving sunglasses (which are polarized) and pick up my Wiley Xs, which have no vision distortion whatsoever. I don't want to be swinging at a ball that is somewhere other than where I see it.

My Wiley X XL-1s

The military guys here may be familiar with Wiley X, as they make most of the ballistic protective lenses given to the military today. Its great knowing that I can take a 12 gauge to the face at 15 feet and at least I'll be able to see after that.

• 3 weeks later...

A029DCA9-3048-7D5A-4277CBF20605ACCF.jpg

$180 polarized straight jackets for $80. Any of you miltary guys know about usstandardissue.com? If not, check it out, great discounts if your miltary. Mine should be here the beginning of next week.