Monday evening drive

Z06G

U have a gf G? I think thats BS also!

Oh btw, we had a conversaition with Officer Severance (:D) last night about front plates and he said "it is the law to have them, and they help us shoot radar at farther distances to catch u speeding before you have a chance to see us, thats y u have to have em!" LOL.

I have no plate on the front, I got nailed for 84 in a 65 on Fri, a lot of spray from a wet road and a car in front of me I was approaching concealed my view and also that OHP was 4 cars deep in a row under the very dark Sawmill RD Bridge made it hard for me to see them. Any way I got clocked and pointed over which I slammed on the brakes and stoped 20-30 ft from the cuisers Just outside the bridge by 20 ft maybe. Which one of the cops still got in a cruiser and drove up behind me. :lol: he may have driven 50 ft maybe since he had to go around one of the other cruisers. It was a 2 maybe 3 min stop including walk up time, he took my license, refused my registration, and upon return for me to sign, I try to hand him my proof of insurance (which I was looking after he asked for my license), he refuses that and says And I quote "I'm sure you have insurance, I don't need to see that". :lol: before I sign I inform him that I was just contacted by the FOP Thursday to donate some money and this ticket will take those funds away, I haven't had a ticket in a few years, I can't get a warning? He says "no, sign here". :lol: I'm paying the ticket I was speeding, just another tax. Seems to me if they are not checking insurance or if the vehicle is even registered to me, it's not really about safety, not to mention it was the fastest ticket I have ever received time wise, it seemed like he had most of the info filled out and most likely didn't even run my license. :lol:

So Today I am sending a copy of the ticket along with FOP paperwork, keeping the sticker and a note that says, maybe your officers should play fair during donation season. Your money went to the State or Columbus, you can contact them for your donation and get it from them.

Oh and He said nothing about my front plate, and they never do.....

All you gotta do is keep the front plate under your seat and as soon as you see a cop looking to pull you over, toss it in the front window. I did it with my vette mutliple times and all they ever said was to make sure I put it in its proper location.

That's a good idea. No front plate here. If I end up getting a ticket for not having a front plate, I would take it to be inspected. After a clean inspection (with front plate in place) I would then fight the ticket and try and have it thrown out of court. If I don't want to go through all that, I would just pay the non moving violation fine and call it a day.

U have a gf G? I think thats BS also!

Oh btw, we had a conversaition with Officer Severance (:D) last night about front plates and he said "it is the law to have them, and they help us shoot radar at farther distances to catch u speeding before you have a chance to see us, thats y u have to have em!" LOL.

Severance is a cocksucker, he might as well be wearing a swastika band on is arm...

BTW, I think he still mowes his lawin in a speedo during the summer months

Severance is a cocksucker, he might as well be wearing a swastika band on is arm...

BTW, I think he still mowes his lawin in a speedo during the summer months

LOL, I think he said he stopped wearing a speedo in favor of Daisy Dukes... :D

He can be an ass, but he's kool with me, cause my gf is his daughter.

Worthington got me.I told the cop,I see cars all the time without front plates.He said I give them all tickets.I also got one from a Franklin Co. Sheriff on Rte 40.He made a u-turn and flew to catch up with me.