July 10,11,12

Stimmel1647545512

Okay, We all know the good guys show is in town. For the last 2 years I have had both the mustang and the GS down, so this year I and whomever wants to hang out I will be cruzin all day starting thursday night, I live right in old worthington which is a great spot to chill/get things started/drink beer after cruzing, busch blvd hotels and the 71 area always have tons of cars burnouts and races starting, the crosswoods area is always good for the same stuff as well as QS&L duh....all of these are like 1 min from my house.

So that being said, What are some other hot spots that weekend, whos down for cruzing those nights? maybe a cookout?

im down for cruising, i mentioned a cruise in whitealero's goodguys thread, but no one ever responded about it. before i got my stang, i always sat down on the wall at 161 and 71, so i dont know other hot spots... but yeah, def. up for a cruise.

Okay, We all know the good guys show is in town. For the last 2 years I have had both the mustang and the GS down, so this year I and whomever wants to hang out I will be cruzin all day starting thursday night, I live right in old worthington which is a great spot to chill/get things started/drink beer after cruzing, busch blvd hotels and the 71 area always have tons of cars burnouts and races starting, the crosswoods area is always good for the same stuff as well as QS&L duh....all of these are like 1 min from my house.

So that being said, What are some other hot spots that weekend, whos down for cruzing those nights? maybe a cookout?

I will put 100 on it that says you will race more in Cincy than Columbus in one night this weekend than three days that your cruisin around busch BLVD..

CPD will be all over that shit like a fat kid and cake.\

Be careful and good luck

I will put 100 on it that says you will race more in Cincy than Columbus in one night this weekend than three days that your cruisin around busch BLVD..

Be careful and good luck

ha thanks for the um...kind words...busch blvd is like 4 sec away from my house so thats why i threw that in there, im not trying to just race im just trying to get some of these people out from behind the computer and to come have fun, If i had a faster car I would be rolling down there with you my friend, be safe as well and I expect some vids

Guest mrhobbz
The arthritis show is this weekend as well ... just an fyi for you all. They have cars from all makes and gens if anyone wants something alittle different!

arthritis show? :confused:

The arthritis show is this weekend as well ... just an fyi for you all. They have cars from all makes and gens if anyone wants something alittle different!

umm yeah i never heard of this? where is it? I might have to cruise back and forth between that and goodguys.

Be careful and good luck

yeah goodguys is just a good time to cruise... i don't think i've seen a race ever. Just people having a good time cruising and doing burnouts near the hotels. It's kinda like a mopar weekend but including every make and model.

Be careful and good luck

True, but we are cruising not racing. Unfortunately.

This is the car weekend, I will out late on Friday evening, in either the 87 or 69 vette. On Saturday, NASA is at Mid Ohio, so will be there with my brother who is taking some driving classes with his 911.