blackberry pearl

phil

i love my internet, but it doesnt let me text, i dont get half my calls, i cant get to my recent calls, to many options, the depth of the options. i loved my q, but i just want something simple with the web. voyager anyone?

i love my internet, but it doesnt let me text, i dont get half my calls, i cant get to my recent calls, to many options, the depth of the options. i loved my q, but i just want something simple with the web. voyager anyone?

Have you took it into a store to have a tech look at it yet?

Have you took it into a store to have a tech look at it yet?

im going to today when i leave work, but if they just look at me like :doh: then i will keeeeeeeel them

im going to today when i leave work, but if they just look at me like :doh: then i will keeeeeeeel them

I guess i just need to type it out. I will trade you for a Voyager or whatever else you want. I think iv said it 3 times today..lol

I OWN THE FUCKING STORE..lol

hesth my hero ;)

Im like the reject hero that auditiond for Hanckock...lol

I refuse to be labeld as gay, and phil change your sig before the noob starts a beer pong leson thread with your name in the title. :asshole:

Phil I meant to call you but got busy, apperantly my nieghbors were not very happy about my party i had a very nice letter to read, and they are pissed. I say job well done. Anyways i will have that phone for you on Wed. just try to gather the box up and eveything for that pearl please.

It says that they have had multiple complaints of noise and underage drinking and that this is my final warning and the next time i'll be evicted, and that there was a olice report filled out and yada yada yada.

1. no one complains about underage drinking so fuck them

2. my UNCLE is the fucking cop that came out, no reprot so fuck them again

3. i think i know the nitch that called the cops on me and im calling animal control on he becase she beats her dog so fuck her too.

4. We had over 100 people total at my apt. Id say we did a pretty good fucking job for that many people.

i cant wait untill im 100% sure there is no report and then im going to go inform them of there false "legal warning" letter and clear my name. i hate when people fuck with me like this. AHHHHHHHHH

End Rant/