Drugs FTMFW

Buck531

So you know I had my surgery last month. The percocets really were nice.

Yesterday I'm working on a friends car to look at his back brakes. I'm under the car jacking it up and when I go to get up I must have twisted my back and stood up at the same time thus jolting the FUCK out of it.

I can barely stand, leaning over to wash your hands sucks and just the slightest movement is painful.

Went to my normal family doctor (he knows I've had back problems before while bowling) and he gave me some codene pills for the pain and some muscle relaxers.

I've tried a chiropractor before and it sucked ass. I left there with more pain than I did when I walked in. AND he did not give me anything. Sorry V8killer, nothing personal. I know you docs don't like to give out pain medication (are you folks even allowed to?).

Now I'm feeling better.

oh yeah.. INB4DRUGSVSNODRUGS e-battle :)

They are all good until 3 years of being stucko n them

that sucks. I won't happen to me though.

However, I did take probably 90 percs in 3 weeks when I was home. The last week I was taking them, they weren't doing jack shit. I would take 2 normally previously and they would knock me the the fuck out. Taking that many I knew I built a tolerance to them.

When I run out. I run out. Maybe I'll start selling my wife on the forum here for some drugs. :).

You're still a noob

Don't rape my BRO.[/quote

i are no noob, me are senior member ;) , and i dont bro rape lol its suprise secs

You're only a senior member because you raped Brian. (V8 beast). and in turn for him not turning you in, he gave your Senior member access.

True story.

You're only a senior member because you raped Brian. (V8 beast). and in turn for him not turning you in, he gave your Senior member access.

True story.

who gave you that info? was it the same person who turned in linn? someone has to die.

and yes that is true :D