Wednesday 7/16 Ice Skating?

Crossle

Noticed some people are putting ice skates in their sigs, so was wondering how many people actually ice skate?

Tonight at the OSU rink on Lane Ave. 8-10pm is an open skate, Erica (greasechick) and I will be there around 9 or a little before if anyone wants to skate. It's $4 with your own skates and $2 if your a OSU student. We go every Wednesday and Sunday for the most part assuming there is an open skate that night.

Noticed some people are putting ice skates in their sigs, so was wondering how many people actually ice skate?

Tonight at the OSU rink on Lane Ave. 8-10pm is an open skate, Erica (greasechick) and I will be there around 9 or a little before if anyone wants to skate. It's $4 with your own skates and $2 if your a OSU student. We go every Wednesday and Sunday for the most part assuming there is an open skate that night.

Only if we can hold hands during the couple's skate...

croosel you are officially :gay:

you and erika arnt dating shes your bestie. bff. your other sister. do you two go shooping for thongs and dresses together? ice skating? I would rather go syncronize swimming with brian is speedos than ice skating ( btw speedos ftw) the point here is, unless there is a hockey game going on, 98 percent of the male population on cr is going to agree, your gay.

this is columbusfootracing not ice skatng. make you own forum

have a nice day.:thumbup:

Guest mrhobbz
i dont have time after work, and theres normally too many little kids i gotta jump over who are doing ice angels.... i like going to the chiller at lunch though!

drop in is fun too, i gotta find my gear.

Ice skating at lunch?

Hey it's good exercise, what can i say. Ask Erica if I'm gay :) lol. Not that many people at OSU in the summer time. We hit chiller every once and awhile, but i can't justify paying $8 to be yelled at because i skate too fast backwards or some shit.

Hey it's good exercise, what can i say. Ask Erica if I'm gay :) lol. Not that many people at OSU in the summer time. We hit chiller every once and awhile, but i can't justify paying $8 to be yelled at because i skate too fast backwards or some shit.

:marc: call it wat u want. its :gay:. and erika doesn't know anybetter cuz ur in the friend zone