7/16 Brothers Bar In Arena

OneToEnvy

Im deff down for going out tonight and every other night for that matter, I am trying to find some other people around worthington to head out too because Andy Stimmel does NOT condone illegal drinking and driving!

good joob....man. well hit me up or something. ill pm you my number now ;)

Nah I'm in extreme chill mode because I just went swimming and ate dinner. That can only be followed with a nice sit.

hmmm i went to the beach...whacked off once...just ate....now ready for the bar.

more excuses please?

well that was an awsomely swell time.

i concur....still havent slept much yet though. it was so damn hot in shanton's house i felt like a marshmallow on a bonfire :mad:

btw...having too many options in one night isn't always a good thing! :(

btw phil did not go home with a fat girl last night. i am very proud of him and would like everybody to congatulate him on overcoming his addiction!

and i would also like you to get me some more info on that little brunette with the "fuck me boots" on....you know, the one that was with all your little groupies?

btw phil did not go home with a fat girl last night. i am very proud of him and would like everybody to congatulate him on overcoming his addiction!

and i would also like you to get me some more info on that little brunette with the "fuck me boots" on....you know, the one that was with all your little groupies?

aww thanks fucker lol. ill get the hoe train to roll with us this weekend to hooters. did amy and her friends come over shantons? no such thing as too many options. tell your boy to get the blondes number for me since I let him get titties mcghee.

aww thanks fucker lol. ill get the hoe train to roll with us this weekend to hooters. did amy and her friends come over shantons? no such thing as too many options. tell your boy to get the blondes number for me since I let him get titties mcghee.

no....you know which one i want. i met her somehwere before and just cant think where? so yeah if she is part of that train then CHOO CHOO that thing up this way :D

and i have no clue what girls your talking about? the ones from when we first got to lodge?

Nope, I slept right through it all. I wouldn't have known anyone was there if the couch wasn't all fucked up. Next time you may want to think about turning on the AC though. :nono:

haha tell me about it...but its not my house and i dont pay the bills. so i didnt think it would be my place to go messing with your shit

bastards didnt cal me lol

yaya phill didtn come home with a fat chick wooo

figured phil would have?

anyways now i have dents in my hood from the guy i brought out with me. long story short....

i have not hung out with that kid in years. lets just say he has changed ALOT. well i took him out and he shot me some gas money and drinks. well figured for driving all the way out to get him and take him to the bar, that i deserved some compensation. right? well no, i woke up to a voicemail with him saying i owe him money. that is not cool at all in my book. if anything he now owes me money due to all the dents he left in my hood. yes he supposedly got kicked out of the bar? then when shanton, phil and i get outside he was sitting on my hood. well today i wake up to the damage he left from doing so. so i go up the road to one of my nieghbors who does paintless dent removal. he told me maybe $150 or so to fix them all.

so yeah im pissed...and i dont do well with confrontation sometimes. he is gonna want money from me for some reason....including the $20 or whatever that he gave me for taking phil all the way home atleast. but i dont owe him shit out of my pocket.