Foot Racing???

427-TT-Vet

I just got back from the bas. I am a lil drunk, thanks shanton, sean, ( no h in the name) and mike ( one to env) . that was a good time had by all. btw I am not getting into any more fights for friends, shits overated.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from the bas. I am a lil drunk, thanks shanton, sean, ( no h in the name) and mike ( one to env) . that was a good time had by all. btw I am not getting into any more fights for friends, shits overated.

hahaha yup...sean with no H...get that shit right son! btw did i mention that i model for Iron Pony? lol :D (not sure if she told you that part)

anyways...yes i had a very good time. and who almost got in a fight?

when i was your age, everyone had the self respect to at least put socks on their wheels, if not slippers. now, this was back in the day when gas cost four licorice whips a gallon in nineteen dickety two. we had to use the word "dickety" cuz the Kaiser had stolen our word "twenty"

/grampa simpson

"I spent Threeeee Years on That Terlet!"

hahaha yup...sean with no H...get that shit right son! btw did i mention that i model for Iron Pony? lol :D (not sure if she told you that part)

anyways...yes i had a very good time. and who almost got in a fight?

evertime you were about to, who was there covering you? and you don't model for the iron pony shut up. you to lil

evertime you were about to, who was there covering you? and you don't model for the iron pony shut up. you to lil

only with that guy who wouldn't let us in the bathroom or some shit?

and never mind...guess you didnt't get that part. sara (with no H) is the one who kept talking about her modeling for Iron Pony ;)