Nemesis!

Alex L.

What kind of steering wheel do you use? Oh and rFactor > LFS simply because of the amount of series you can race in.

No steering wheel here. :)

I have an old Microsoft that probably isn't compatible with the new systems, so I have used a KB for it. What type of racing do you do? I'm a drift/drag guy; drag because I have LFS tweak and S2.

I've heard good things about rFactor but I don't want to spend the money for it.

No steering wheel here. :)

I have an old Microsoft that probably isn't compatible with the new systems, so I have used a KB for it. What type of racing do you do? I'm a drift/drag guy; drag because I have LFS tweak and S2.

I've heard good things about rFactor but I don't want to spend the money for it.

I like rally and road courses. I have GTR2, LFS and rFactor. LFS has the best physics but rFactor is nearly identical. rFactor takes the cake, though, because it's open source and subject to endless mods including a replica of our very own Mid Ohio.

Hot damn, I may have to look into rFactor after all!

I've done about every kind of racing in LFS (was an avid road racer when I started; switched to drifting; got out of the online scene for awhile & switched to drag racing with tweak; rally racing with tweak; back into online stuff and into drifting; currently not playing that much).

I grew tired of all the kids that go on there and try to act like hardasses. I can usually shut them up with one comment, but that just gets old after awhile. Plus, the fact that the new patch doesn't have the XRT unlocked kind of ruins it too. :(