Knox county fair

matris77

I go to the Knox county fair every year and I figured that I would pass this information along if anyone else is interested. I went last night to the tractor pulls and I will be going on Wednesday and Thursday as well. It is a really simple drive to get there and takes about 50 minutes (~40 miles) from 270 and 3. Admission is $5.

Monday, July 21

7:00 P.M. Demolition Derby

Wednesday, July 23

7:00 P.M. Rough Truck

Thursday, July 24

7:30 P.M. (Appr.) Figure 8 School Bus Racing

Stop by my booth in the Merchants building and say hi. I will be there after 6.pm

I dropped by a couple of times last night but did not see you in there when I did. I asked the first time and was told that you had went to get something to eat.

I dropped by a couple of times last night but did not see you in there when I did. I asked the first time and was told that you had went to get something to eat.

The girls said you dropped by last night. I was hitting the Italian sausage stand at that time.

HA! If you head up there on RT 3 and don't sneeze at just the wrong time, you will drive through my home town, Centerburg. About half-way between Sunbury and Mt.Vernon.

Ohhh... if they weren't so late I would run up and see the demo derby just for the hell of it.

HA! If you head up there on RT 3 and don't sneeze at just the wrong time, you will drive through my home town, Centerburg. About half-way between Sunbury and Mt.Vernon.

Ohhh... if they weren't so late I would run up and see the demo derby just for the hell of it.

Yup, I go through 'downtown', I guess what I assume to be downtown at least, Centerburg on my way there every time.