FS XM Radio

Danielle

I've tried selling this thing for some time, but no one wants it. Lol.

Its a brand new roady xt for XM radio.. i attempted to put it in my car, so it is out of the box, but i gave up and its been in a bag since.

I think these are still going for around $60.. but i want it gone so pm me if your interested

Go away, James. I want it. You can have my old one. You know what happened last time we both wanted something. So, if you want to get it, go ahead. I'll come by and get it in a week. ;) I may even attach it to the dog.

Go away, James. I want it. You can have my old one. You know what happened last time we both wanted something. So, if you want to get it, go ahead. I'll come by and get it in a week. ;) I may even attach it to the dog.

Pics of the old one...Model number?

• 2 weeks later...
Pics of the old one...Model number?

Just the regular one. Silver and black. Backlighting changes to different colors to match... whatever. Can be hooked up with casette tape thingy (I have the stuff still) or through FM or direct connect. It's currently in my car.

This one:

http://common.ziffdavisinternet.com/util_get_image/9/0,1425,i=96202,00.jpg

Really not much difference between his and mine once I looked it up. Button placement, really. I think I like the way they set mind up, better. I love the little dial on the top left. (Can't see it in the pic.) I think the XT has a couple extra options, though.