Columbus IMPORT FACE-OFF: Aug. 24th at National Trails...

HybridMT

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David changed up a few things when we got to the track that threw me off. 1 was controlling the boost though AEM which it return used the Buschur Dual stage Solenoid to limit boost to 20psi til 40mph.

So boost was a screwed up trying to get it adjusted. If memory serves me right my 11.3 at 137 to the IPS's Evo 11.7 at 131. So who won jeffy? I went faster than 11.3 at 137 on straight 93 fuel.

Its good to see the IPS Evo stayed together:)

But for whatever its worth man it was good to see you and everyone else yesterday!

So boost was a screwed up trying to get it adjusted. If memory serves me right my 11.3 at 137 to the IPS's Evo 11.7 at 131. So who won jeffy?

I wasn't commenting on who beat who, simply that the only pics I had of you were with/behind Mike's car -- relax.

I have a few of the wingless car by itself and I wasn't sure which was yours until I looked at your sig. To be honest I really didn't care.

Since you brought it up, Mike did go 1-1 against you (Running a 11.4 @ 131 to your 11.7 or 11.8? maybe @ 127 the first pass (Which the pics are from).

Since neither car was running anywhere near its potential I didn't feel it was necessary to comment on who won or lost but thanks for offering it up :)

Jeff

Did anyone get a video of me on the R1. I would like to have one good video of it. I saw 80 zillion cameras out that day, I am surprised there isnt anymore videos of the whole days events and car.

I got a couple still pics of you:

http://ipsmotorsports.net/pictures/IFO08samr1-3_1.jpg

http://ipsmotorsports.net/pictures/IFO08samr1_1.jpg

Haha Alex I dont even remember going to the track if that tells you anything. I remember talking to you for a split second and seeing the 94, after that its all up in the air. I remember leaving and going to my buddies house to drop some things off, then I drove home. But as for being at trails...nope dont remember that. 34hours of working on the car to be exact then I didnt get home and in bed til 10pm so you do the math damn near 40straight hours. I didnt even eat sunday I totally forgot to.