Roll call: AMA Superbike races

Linc5.0

I'm planning on being there all three days .... with the Ducati, provided it isn't raining.

Make sure you swing by the Ducati tent. A bunch of us will be hanging out around there as well. Just look for the Ohio Riders shirts.

Sean,the main drag in is a good road, then you have to cut through a gravel rd(not too bad)and where I am is good. ill pm you my number if you interested and I can meet you up front...

i just now logged on.. noone in my group wanted to ride up there so i didnt go

ill be up there with some buddies. camping sat-sun where will the ohio riders be?

ps anyone do vintage days this weekend? i had to work

We'll be camping. No idea where yet. We'll be up there Friday morning.

ill be the drunk one and ill know its you only if you say the password... which is" i want to pee in your butt". you have to whisper it gently. if i start accosting you, just keep repeating the password until i stop of you pass out. also i often get told i look like other people, so if it at first its not me, keep coming up to drunk guys and telling them the password. you'll find me eventually.

ill buy you a beer afterwards

ill be the drunk one and ill know its you only if you say the password... which is" i want to pee in your butt". you have to whisper it gently. if i start accosting you, just keep repeating the password until i stop of you pass out. also i often get told i look like other people, so if it at first its not me, keep coming up to drunk guys and telling them the password. you'll find me eventually.

ill buy you a beer afterwards

:gay:

I have 4 weekend passes with paddock, but have some other friends who've spoken for some of the other days ...... I can get at least 2 people in on Friday for no charge .... PM me if you need the comp. I'll ride the 999 there Friday, might drive the other days depending on the weather.

Doc...make sure you stop by and visit with us working stiffs while you're there on Sunday!

If I'm there Sunday, I'll stop by for the freebies you'll be passing out. BTW, are you still giving out free car detailing coupons for the first 50 people every hour?