Nintendo Wii

JZig06

I never play it. Comes with box. One controller, One chuck, Wii sports, Super Mario Galaxy, and Wario Smooth Moves (rated best drinking game by playboy). Smooth moves comes in a blockbuster box because i just never returned it and just ended up paying for it. It has been played maybe a total of 15 hours since i bought it back in Feb. 300 Firm.

Let me tell you about a badass drinking game me and my buddy made one night while bored as fuck. You have to have the bowling game in order for this to work.

You fill up 10 cups half ways. Roll the ball, the number of pins left standing is how many you have to drink per ball. If you suck at this game by the 6th frame your feeling pretty good.

Let me tell you about a badass drinking game me and my buddy made one night while bored as fuck. You have to have the bowling game in order for this to work.

You fill up 10 cups half ways. Roll the ball, the number of pins left standing is how many you have to drink per ball. If you suck at this game by the 6th frame your feeling pretty good.

Trying it with my son tonight.