foxbody rear disc setup and 5 lug questions, what rotors, etc

BDHG940

I am developing a 5 lug conversion, already have the axles being produced and the drums. I want to work on something so people can run disc all the way around. I know there are other rear disc kits out there and we were going to use one of the newer v6 or gt rear calipers to keep ebrakes and make a parking brake cable to adapt. I was just trying to find out if anyone else has more info to help save us some time. I know we will have to design a caliper bracket around what we use and thats easy but just trying to find the parts to use and what people would want to run is the trick. Any links or ideas would be great

well you can use v6 rear axels, calipers, brackets, and rotors and be done.

but also you have to either run a bigger master mower and a proportioning valve.

i would say anything that will make the swap as simple as possible, but just as affective would be the key.

there is a link on here some where with all the 5 lug swap info. if i can dig it up ill post it up here.

also turbo coupe rear ends have 4 lug disc, so you maybe be able to get some ideas from that.. alot of guys use that for a rear disc conversion if they dont go 5 lug

Well right now Im putting together just the rear drum kit with 5 lug axles and 5 lug front rotors. Its the stock length axles(coming from the ranger/bronco) that Im having produced so do you have any idea if the v6 caliper brackets, rotors, and calipers would work with those? Or would I also have to get the 94+ axle made to make that work. If Im not mistaken the 94+ cars axles were .75" longer than the pre-94's. Problem with that is it might start messing up peoples offset if their wheels fit tight already if I had to get the longer axle produced for the fox cars.

being .75 inches longer isnt going to throw it off much. i think thats what fowler put in his blue gt he had. he ran cobra Rs on it, and the were nice and flush to the fender well with 275's sitting in the back.