Deadliest Catch

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DC is my favorite show on tv. This season had quite a few new issues with the boats breaking down and Phil's medical problems. I think they're doing a good job of changing things up on the show (not saying Phil's issues were written or anything), they just capture situations differently every season it seams.

I'm a Deadliest Catch addict too. :) That show is awesome. THis season was definately the best. It's just too bad that one reason for that is a captain that will likely never fish again. :( Poor Phil.

American Hotrod sucked. I hated that show. Boyd had no idea how to negotiate with customers. Customers do NOT know what it takes to make these cars, so of course they are going to want unreasonable deadlines. And Boyd just blissfully accepted every deadline and dumped it on his team to make it happen.

Customer: "We have a car we want restored and turned into a hotrod. All we've got is a rusty mirror and a dented fender. Oh and we need it in two weeks."

Boyd: "No problem, my guys can do that."

It's no wonder that all of the real skill in his garage left to work for Foose.

I love the show. It isn't always the same every episode. Sure, they catch crab every episode, but interesting shit happens as well. I couldn't believe that one captain (Phil?) was bleeding into his lungs or whatever and was just chillin' for a couple days feelin' like shit.

I love the show. It isn't always the same every episode. Sure, they catch crab every episode, but interesting shit happens as well. I couldn't believe that one captain (Phil?) was bleeding into his lungs or whatever and was just chillin' for a couple days feelin' like shit.

He dies in the next episode.

(spoiler)