NORA Autocross on Aug 3 - Northfield Park

31rx7

Event is at Northfield Park horse racing track which is a good site. It's up north of Akron, and I wouldn't post here except there's a bunch of us from central Ohio going up.

This is a club challenge event where different clubs compete against each other. The ten fastest times (using the PAX index) from each club count towards the chalelnge, and there are at least three clubs competing.

It's 2 hour towing an enclosed trailer from Hilliard, a bit less if you drive up. They run a good event and are generally done by 3p.

Details at:

http://noraracing.net

Smack at:

http://noraracing.net/forum/viewtopic.p...4c0969bb21

Be there!

Rich

AJ, if I could fit in your seat I'd offer up splitting the cost and running with you!!

i could swap the stock seat in. but you know if i do that and you drive my car then your going to want one;)

its not a points race and i can drive anything with wheels, and somethings with out. we can talk about it if you want. PM me.

i could swap the stock seat in. but you know if i do that and you drive my car then your going to want one;)

its not a points race and i can drive anything with wheels, and somethings with out. we can talk about it if you want. PM me.

I am so used to driving little weenie cars I would have a heart attack if I drove something like your car.

i might do the event, my pax scores really are not the best though.. might do more hurt than good

You never know. We have ten or so going right now and if somebody has a bad day it could help.

The more the merrier I say!