Fubar231

Rotarded1647545491

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously he has like 19 posts per day,And its all pointless shit that no one cares about.I swear he is the kid with the green camaro with the wing bigger than that jordan kids with the S2K.

Here is what you do FUBAR,Go to Advance Auto Parts and buy a cheap economy battery and a set of jumper cables and go to your local pool or bath tub.First set the battery on the ground and attach the jumper cables to the battery,then take the Neg and Pos leads and you hands and jump into the pool/bath tub.Just for fun try to let go of the leads while your in the water.

hmmm I've had way more than 92 post in 4 days. not impressed. you guys act like there should be a limit on how many post people have. just because he has more post in 4 days than you do in a year doesn't mean shit. just means he enjoys arguing and dicussing shit with car fans.

hmmm I've had way more than 92 post in 4 days. not impressed. you guys act like there should be a limit on how many post people have. just because he has more post in 4 days than you do in a year doesn't mean shit. just means he enjoys arguing and dicussing shit with car fans.

Go drive your car into alum creek and stay strapped in as it sinks..:D

Phil aka Bro Rape! he's a post whore

I am postwhore. no one is is me. he's just a giant box of used tampons. i just think its stupid for people to complain about how many posts he has. that's like someone complaining about how much money someone else makes. who cares . its not you, worry about yourself and keep it moving. I think you guys are jelous.::gay: get off his dick

Go drive your car into alum creek and stay strapped in as it sinks..:D

id rather role in my sunfire than a honda. atleast its a gm. take your vtech and swallow a gallon of 87 octane you worthless fuckwad.

id rather role in my sunfire than a honda. atleast its a gm. take your vtech and swallow a gallon of 87 octane you worthless fuckwad.

Hmm someone didnt sence the sarcasm..Please rinse the sand out of your loose vagina and douche while your in that area i can smell you from delaware.

And its VTEC..Vtech is a cheap electronics company.

oh im sorry I didn't mean to misspell shotonwheels , I mean hondas number 2 selling point. vtak. does that really make your car so super fast ? kinda like in the fast and furious right? :gtfo: your as ghey as the fubar. mayber you two should go out on a date and sppon some time.

oh and I caught the sarcasm you twat, and that's not my vagina you smell, that's your moms, shes sitting close to you. if you ask her to close thoise gaping sea monsters the stinch wouldn't reak so hard.

phil...u talk alot of shit about others' cars for driving such a piece of shit urself :gtfo: ....

im the hater of the year. its what I do. ill talk about your car if you wanna take it that far. actually ill skip that part cuz I like the car, ill talk about your stupid ass though. :thumbup:

oh im sorry I didn't mean to misspell shotonwheels , I mean hondas number 2 selling point. vtak. does that really make your car so super fast ? kinda like in the fast and furious right? :gtfo: your as ghey as the fubar. mayber you two should go out on a date and sppon some time.

oh and I caught the sarcasm you twat, and that's not my vagina you smell, that's your moms, shes sitting close to you. if you ask her to close thoise gaping sea monsters the stinch wouldn't reak so hard.

Vtec honestly doesnt add that much HP and to be completley honest i dont care if i have vtec or not.It hauls my wife daughter and i around quite nicely and i even have some extra HP to run the AC.

And BTW you make no sence in half or your post i had to get a 3rd grader to translate.

First up shut the fuck up, its 62 posts, and more than half of them are arguing with you fuckin faggots. Get a fucking life and find something else to do then just hate on some kid on the internet. I dont give a fuck what you fuckin say cause this shit doesnt matter.
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1