Fubar231

Rotarded1647545491

Phil, shut your fucking mouth. You're still a damn noob to me. You absolutely suck at trying to be a hardass.

Go back to post whoring other areas. I'm just embarrassed to see the weak attempts you make at insulting someone.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil, shut your fucking mouth. You're still a damn noob to me. You absolutely suck at trying to be a hardass.

Go back to post whoring other areas. I'm just embarrassed to see the weak attempts you make at insulting someone.

wait just a goddam minute. when was I trying to be a hard ass? your the fucking dick face who is always trying to ebattle. you think your cool cuz you have thought of 230000000 ways to kill yourself. big deal eminem, your always in a pissy mood, cuz now that your bf linn isn't on here for you to nutswing off of, you don't know what to do with yourself.

I admitted that I shouldn't ve trying to deffend the noobs, and yeah im still a newb :rolleyes:, but I had a slight change of hear the other day. sorry that before last year I was more involved with football at college, girls , life outside the web and school. get fucked and stfu you goon

wait just a goddam minute. when was I trying to be a hard ass? your the fucking dick face who is always trying to ebattle. you think your cool cuz you have thought of 230000000 ways to kill yourself. big deal eminem, your always in a pissy mood, cuz now that your bf linn isn't on here for you to nutswing off of, you don't know what to do with yourself.

I admitted that I shouldn't ve trying to deffend the noobs, and yeah im still a newb :rolleyes:, but I had a slight change of hear the other day. sorry that before last year I was more involved with football at college, girls , life outside the web and school. get fucked and stfu you goon

He is cool; cooler than you! :asshole:

Phil, at what point did I ever swing from Linn?

I just wish you would use one of my ways, and kill yourself.

Ashley, stay out of this. I can handle it on my own, I don't want to have to back you up against 30 other guys.

Phil, at what point did I ever swing from Linn?

I just wish you would use one of my ways, and kill yourself.

Ashley, stay out of this. I can handle it on my own, I don't want to have to back you up against 30 other guys.

Jackass!

first of all I will never talk bad about ahsley. I like her shes actaully cool ( ugz for life)

as for you hal, don't act like you don't love linn. he's your hero. you have him plastered on your wall like a fat head of ben rothlisberger. the second linn got pulled over I know you cried yourself to sleep. and its not only linn, 427tt guy, you got owned by him. he's all over this fucking board talking shit and you don't say shit to him. guess what im not going to kill myself, as a matter of fact, take that out of your arsenal and show me what you really have, pussy.

first of all I will never talk bad about ahsley. I like her shes actaully cool ( ugz for life)

as for you hal, don't act like you don't love linn. he's your hero. you have him plastered on your wall like a fat head of ben rothlisberger. the second linn got pulled over I know you cried yourself to sleep. and its not only linn, 427tt guy, you got owned by him. he's all over this fucking board talking shit and you don't say shit to him. guess what im not going to kill myself, as a matter of fact, take that out of your arsenal and show me what you really have, pussy.

Only so much I can say here at work. I don't consider that to be a part of an aresenal, it's just something I wish you would do.

I have talked shit to Linn almost every chance I got, same with 427retard. If you want to try to use something against someone, make sure it is a valid point. I know it's difficult for you to come up with a coherent point that is based on fact. Please, stop bringing your fantasy world (you know, the one where you have more than 3 brain cells?) onto CR.