240sx

Moostang

So i am about to buy a 1990 240sx tomorrow. I wanted to know if it is possible to drop an sr20det into an automatic? i know is sounds gay but im curious

Yes you can use an auto sr if you buy an auto sr. if not you are going to need a auto sr flywheel, and use the sr bell housing with an auto ka. then wire it.

buy sr, sell 5 speed tranny, take off sr bell housing and mate with ka auto tranny, wire the tranny, you have an auto sr.

ty man thats all i wanted to know but also how much would that run me so i can save a couple paychecks for it...and i mean the install to cause i have know idea what im doing

save up and do the rb swap, I miss my rb25 240sx.... Its somewhere around columbus now

yeah if your wanting to stay in the nissan world, the rb motor is hands down out does any of the turbo nissan 4cly. Maybe one day when I am in columbus I can give you a ride in my rb 240 and it will prolly change your mind.

yeah if your wanting to stay in the nissan world, the rb motor is hands down out does any of the turbo nissan 4cly. Maybe one day when I am in columbus I can give you a ride in my rb 240 and it will prolly change your mind.

sounds good just let me know

We can do it in my garage I have a lift, I dunno how much Id rather you help me do the work that way you can learn about your car also. I am more into helping rather then money type. get everything together engine ect and then we will talk.

give me a month and ill let u know. do you come to columbus often