Off Topic

Guest Hal

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"MM Hmm, Ok then, fine, I'll kick your monkey asses my fucking self."

I hear you saying this.. but your mouth is speaking chinese.

mmm..hmm, Master he stole my rice cakes! You may think you are bad mmhmm, but I have mastered the Tiger.

Can they fill a third of their stadium though? I haven't seen a Tampa game yet this year but I did last year and I saw like 500 people attended their day game against the Tigers, worst fans and attendance in the league. :o I would hope all the fair weather fans come out of the wood work this year though. Opps sorry. :)

They are finally getting some fans to show up. Sometimes even 30-40k. Ten years of losing kinda left a sour taste in their mouths down there. Until this season, most people in Tampa didn't feel like driving across the bay to St. Pete to watch a losing baseball team in a shitty stadium.

And I've been a Tampa fan since their inagural year in '98 actually. No fair weather here. BTW, how are your Tigers doing this year, I haven't noticed :eek::cool:

Someone plz come clean my house today. I just DO NOT want to do it. C'mon. It's already cleaner than most. Just vacuum the living room and kitchen, mop the kitchen and then some light dusting. $20 I'm poor but pretty clean. Maid's outfit is optional. I will implement the "No means no" Policy if this is your first visit. Seriously, if you need 20bucks badly for the crakz, the beers, or some more internets, it's here. If you are a man, you will be required to wear a wig and/or keep your back to me the entire time so as not to ruin the illusion. On second thought, I'm willing to let that last requirement slide today. Bonus points for figuring out what's wrong with my car before you leave.

They are finally getting some fans to show up. Sometimes even 30-40k. Ten years of losing kinda left a sour taste in their mouths down there. Until this season, most people in Tampa didn't feel like driving across the bay to St. Pete to watch a losing baseball team in a shitty stadium.

And I've been a Tampa fan since their inagural year in '98 actually. No fair weather here. BTW, how are your Tigers doing this year, I haven't noticed :eek::cool:

5.5 games out of first in their division, very attainable. And my Tigers are playing very well even with the dumb trade of Pudge to NY. :mad:

so last nite I went out to surgar with sean 0rwhp and we had vip passes that let us drink til 1130 for free. so I showed up at 945 and that bitch didn't get there til 1030. lucky fo him I know ho to drink like a maniac. so I ended up putting doqn like 13 drinks in less than an hour and I don't remember how my nite ended. but I think I got some sex at the end cuz the chick I went with left this morning.

yeah last night became a little odd though...not sure if its because i was drunk or what? but all in all i had an alright time. i ended up leaving with some chick in the air force or something? im pretty bummed the night didnt turn out somewhat close to what i expected :( but oh well.....