Off Topic

Guest Hal

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no pics sorry I wasn't thinking about cr when I started the nite. but sean did see her so I havs proof.

ben don't speak of racing. its something you don't do :thumbup: paul is still waiting for his race with you

no pics sorry I wasn't thinking about cr when I started the nite. but sean did see her so I havs proof.

ben don't speak of racing. its something you don't do :thumbup: paul is still waiting for his race with you

Really? Did you miss my thread? When were Paul and I supposed to race? I'm willing to go to a track, I'm not afraid to win or lose.

Really? Did you miss my thread? When were Paul and I supposed to race? I'm willing to go to a track, I'm not afraid to win or lose.

yeah I sa the thread, I also saw where he called you out multiple times, he says he pmd you and no response. I hope you don't care if you win or loose cuz its not that serious. the fact remains that you have yet to do it though. but im not going to argue with you, cuz we all know your best defense is the ban button.

yeah I sa the thread, I also saw where he called you out multiple times, he says he pmd you and no response. I hope you don't care if you win or loose cuz its not that serious. the fact remains that you have yet to do it though. but im not going to argue with you, cuz we all know your best defense is the ban button.

Who Paul? Show me. I don't recall that.... Maybe you have me mixed up with someone else.....

Who Paul? Show me. I don't recall that.... Maybe you have me mixed up with someone else.....

lets see, theres only one spaceghost, theres only one spaceghost named ben, theres only one spaceghost named ben with a white subi, I think I has the right person.