Went to Vances

troyec001

i went after tgiving...first time in that place...and it seemed packed!!! Putty and Bananas claimed it was kinda dead compared to other times. I find it amazing that there are that many people in to guns. I'm glad i'm not a criminal...scary to think how many citizens are protecting themselves!

i went after tgiving...first time in that place...and it seemed packed!!! Putty and Bananas claimed it was kinda dead compared to other times. I find it amazing that there are that many people in to guns. I'm glad i'm not a criminal...scary to think how many citizens are protecting themselves!

Man...that almost seems logical...I know I've heard that somewhere before.

i ordered 500rds of Barnaul 223 ammo a month and a half ago..It should finally be at my house tonight....I'm getting my Carry Conceal soon to just in case the gubment retracts that i'll be grandfathered.

i ordered 500rds of Barnaul 223 ammo a month and a half ago..It should finally be at my house tonight....I'm getting my Carry Conceal soon to just in case the gubment retracts that i'll be grandfathered.

What .223 are you concealing?

Yeah, cause it works that way....funny guy here folks.. :D

Exactly what I was thinking. The only things that will be grandfathered will be previously owned firearms that may become banned.. As far as the CC goes, if they decide to revoke that, then most likely they will just quit issuing them and then let the people that already have them go until theirs expires and then not re-issue those as well.