1g rear camber

spooling 1g

I've been wanting to adjust the rear camber on my 1g talon.A couple of people have told me theres a stock adjuster but i cant find any info on where it is or how to do it.So anyone has done it and can fill me in on how to do it i would be very greatful.

1g adjustable ball joints or new bushings for control arms I belive there is 2 levels. here is the blue bushings http://www.extremepsi.com/store/customer/home.php?cat=926 and I belive there is a yellow set to which is what i am currently running. the bushings dont do as well as the adj. ball joints though but they are more expensive.

hope this helps

I know i can get a camber kit for it but theres a way to adjust it from the factory.Mine isn't off by that much....my plan is to get it closer to where it's supposed to be so when i take it to get aligned I'll know if ill need a camber kit or not.I here you only need it for a 2 inch drop or more(mines 1 1/2)and at 1 1/2 i should be able to use the factory adjuster is what i read.