Inmate #0825331

Jizzle Juice

So i was going to pick up a part in the shuttle van from work so i could finish a customers car before it need to be picked up. On my way back i cruising not noticing my speed and boom i see the sheriff getting in his car of the side of the freeway. There shortly after he pops up in my rearview with the lights flashing. Comes to the car saying i was doing 78 in a 65 runs my lincense comes back as says there a warrent for your arrest. Steps out gets the cuffs slapped on and on my way to county!!! It blows i was there for about 8 hours and it sucked sooooo bad!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he was arrested for doing the pencil trick right after the movie!

As much as i wished that was the case so i could be labeled a badd ass haha. But i got i ticket for underage drinking a week before my 21st. I thought i paid in all off but since i was late there were other fees. Plus i forgot to calculate court cost. So my bail was 500 plus the speeding ticket i go to court for monday! Its crazy and the tried to feed me some damn bolonie sandwhich's with some damn milk!

Well there was no managers there just advisor's so ill find out monday i guess. i hope they dont get all crazy i mean it was something that happened before i was employeed with them.

Hmmm their assholes about this kind of thing, so you better be prepared for the worst