Inmate #0825331

Jizzle Juice

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah lol justed looked at me all akward! i guess cause i had my honda uniform on haha

They were probably thinking " yea thats my bitch for tonite" lol. You know us skinny people dont have a chance in jail

ha i went to OSU Newark for 3quarters before transferring to main. first quarter there my a couple people and myself got caught off roading. wouldnt be so bad except the owner of the land we were on held an annual weekend hunting outing for all the judges and justices in liking county. needless to say he knew the judge who would be looking over our case.

hung out in county for 10days, over 1000 in fines, 1yr probation with the promise of 30 days if i broke probation. all for trespassing and destruction of private property.:asshole:

but yea it was nicer than what i expected. cable, bunk beds, soda fountians, board games, books, butt sex, chess. ive had less amenities at summer camp. i heard that franklin co jail is no joke. i was hanging out with drunks, guys who didnt pay child support and other light misdemeanors

If your wanting a nice jail to stay in for a while I recomend the Licking County Hilton. I spent 11 days and 10 nights in the comfy confines. 3 course meals were handed out daily along with a bedtime snack. 2 televisions with cable tv are just part of the expierence. The Licking County hilton offers a wide variety of activities including but not limited to, Ping Pong, Basketball, Card Playing, Library trips. While staying at the Licking County Hilton you will learn many new things such as cooking a brownie out of 6 crackers and a pack of cocoa to lighting a cigarette with a battery and piece of foil. The security at the LC Hilton is minimal but they do their job well. The beds are not the most comfy thus being the only bad thing I can honestly say. Thin matress with an even thinner blanket make for a cold night. But if your into gay sex which most of the people on this site are then you shouldnt be too cold deep into the night.

Depending on which part of the LC Hilton you stay in your view will vary. Some areas allow you to see main street and all the rundown houses it has to offer. Others allow you to look at the river, bike path and court house. All of which are better then staring at 4 walls. Every person that stays in the LC Hilton will recieve a courtesy photo, 1 outfit and a pair of jesus looking sandals.

Hopefully your stay will be as much fun as mine was