Stuck up forums. (Thorne's rant)

thorne

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, seeing as how im black (egyptian/nubian) and hes a jew, its ME that owns HIM. mutherfucker still hasnt built my damn pyramid.

Since when does the color of your skin dictate your race? Just because you have dark skin doesn't make you "black".

Also, CR is filled with cliques, as well. What's new?

And Thorne, I'm betting if you'd actually been trying to spell "phoenix", it would've looked like this. Feenix. Somehow, you've managed to spell a word correctly while not spelling a word correctly. I think you just caught my laptop on fir....

Since when does the color of your skin dictate your race? Just because you have dark skin doesn't make you "black".

i didnt even have to ninja edit. i had already included the "egyptian/nubian" tag just so sticklers like you who like to ruin perfectly good humor would be satiated. for the record, ant is as much a jew as i am black.

Jews don't have a skin color. Well, dark brown from the tan we got building the pyramids.

ant, its cool, us negros just spent too much time out in the sun picking cotton. we all used to be a nice caramel color back in the day.

agreed. johnny bravo trademarked the triple post long ago. i know, because i clowned him for it.

In fact, you were the reason why the whole thing got started. I'd post back-to-back, then you'd clown me for not putting it all in one post, and then I'd intentionally post three times in a row just for you.

And this, kids, has been your CR historical lesson for the day.

It's difficult to know you're joking when you don't make any sense.

lol ...

based off of Dark's reply to your using the term 'vagaries', which was 'mmmmmm vagaries' being the pervert I am, immiedietly took the reply as insinuating VAJ-URY.

Obviously the owner of that domain doesn't give a fuck..

And well, you certainly don't give enough of a fuck to find a functioning website..

I, amazingly, gave a fuck about you not giving a fuck to point out that whogivesafuck.com doesn't give a fuck.

What I really want to know is.... Where are all these fucks going?