FS Glock 23 .40 cal compact

owndjoo

Pretty fair deal as they come new at about $575. Even though they now come with three high cap. mags, it isn't that much a better deal. I'd say $475 is a GREAT price considering it really hasn't even been shot much...

I'll pass it on to a buddy that might be interested...

• 1 month later...
I don't know if I'd rather have the Springfield or the Glock 40 tho.

I have a Springfield XD(M) 40 and would rather have my Glock back. The finish on the Springfield sucks, Glocks is better. Other then the finish it is a great gun except finding shit for it.

Sold. What sold? I can get and normal glock new for 398 at vances. If yours has night sights it's 15 dollars less than a new glock with night sights cost.

Don't know where you're getting those figures from but here's what the BBoGV says:

MSRP $599, Conditions: 100% - $475, 98%, $425, 95% - $395, 90% - $365, 80% - $335, 70% - $295, and 60% - $250.

Now throw in the following on top if so equip'd: $18 for adj. rear sight, $22 for steel sight, $47 for night sight, $80 for fixed Meprolight sight, $105 for fixed Trijacon sight, $22 for compensated barrel (23C), and $145 for competition model w/ adj. sights (23CC)

So he was on the high side for his gun, but this does not take into account the current economic forces pushing prices up slightly. Are there better deals around, sure maybe.