Paris responds to McCain Ad

mrblunt

I think he's exaggerating, obviously, but he's right on the fact that she's overrated. Is she hot? Yes, but hot is a broad term of attraction. I think people make her out to be a goddess when she really just has a basic desirable body.

He didn't say she was overrated, he intimated that she has the body of a 10-year-old boy. Quit sucking at the reading comprehension.

He didn't say she was overrated, he intimated that she has the body of a 10-year-old boy. Quit sucking at the reading comprehension.

He categorized her body as being that of an adolescent boy, while still, thousands of men, at least, lust over her. He basically stated that she's overrated.

Cock smooch.

He categorized her body as being that of an adolescent boy, while still, thousands of men, at least, lust over her. He basically stated that she's overrated.

Cock smooch.

Are you trying to come across as gay? Because the more you whine about how it's wrong for so many guys to think Paris Hilton is attractive the more I wonder.

Tilley I said she is pretty, but I see women around EVERYWHERE, EVERYDAY that have better bodies than her. There is a thing called a "butterface", what's the opposite?

Me too. Listen, Paris is far from the hottest woman on earth as far as I'm concerned, and, honestly, I don't care who likes her and who doesn't. I just think it's amusing when guys get all bent out of shape over her.

No, dude, it's gay to whine that people think Paris Hilton is hot. End of simple story. *shrug*

I don't care that people think she's hot. Hell, I'll even say she's hot. I just think she's overrated for what she brings to the table.

dude she has a 10 year old's body, I prefer my women to have some curves. She has a pretty face don't get me wrong. But that's it IMO.

:lol:

+1

I don't even think her face is that nice though.

I was more impressed by the fact that I agree with her energy policy. Well, except for the Hybrids and Electric cars. ;)