sweet mustang

04silvrz

I seen this before but seeing it a second time makes me more pissed, this guy is a serious tool.

Fuck yeah man, don't you know he's making serious power in his Tri charged V6 mustang at 18 PSI!!! Woo Wooo! Oh and did he say he had 40# injectors. lol

I was talking to a guy at work and we got on the topic of cars. One of those types of guys who always try’s to one up you. Anyway, he said that he had like a 70 something Camaro with "Twin crabbed fuel injection system" that put down over 1000 HP oh and he was running Nawz!!! I played along and said WOW!!! 1000 HP you must be spraying the house down, how big of a shot? 50? He said no, 100 man!!! LOL I punched him directly in the face and went back to work.... well not really, but I stopped talking to him.

I hate the I got X people. I know a couple and there parts done match there build. like some stage 1 / 2 wrx telling me how be makes 300@ the wheel on his stock turbo.

But if you guys really think that was real..... The dude had a shit eatin grin