Call out: my stock V6 vs all stock v8's

TimTaylor751647545500

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil... If you ever give my kids mountain dew again I will inject botox into your eyeballs.

That was a threat, I hereby request that you ban yourself for a period of no less than 3 days.

Shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number of thy count, and the number of thy count shall be three. Four shalt not the count be, neither two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once thy count is three, being the third number, to be reached, then ban yoself foo.

i know what it is fag boy doyle.

your calling him a fag?bwahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahawwwwwwwwwwaaahahahahahahhahahhahahakekekekekekekehahahahhahahahmmmmmmhahahahahahahahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. stop breath.........................................awwwwwwwwwwwahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha huffing, holding side, :cry: hahahahahahha. ok vandam face. :cool:

i was told you were their. i noticed you didnt talk to anyone that mattered. just kind of hung out in you lil corner group. maybe if you came out of your fail shell you would have met james and known thats not mr. hobbz. next time think before you type.

hal , why i thought you would never chime in.

Maybe u could make a list of the CR members YOU think 'matter'.

Maybe u could make a list of the CR members YOU think 'matter'.

its much easier to say the ones that dont

1.YOU

2. that kid anthony who i cant stand with the blue rsx

3. paul

thats about it.

i talked to A LOT more people than that during the meet. i didn't even see a blue RSX there. You said you saw me talking to a group of 5 or so, and you also said you didn't see me talk to anyone who mattered so. There is essentially only one person on your list since the blue RSX guy wasn't there so, there must be more than that.

i talked to A LOT more people than that during the meet. i didn't even see a blue RSX there. You said you saw me talking to a group of 5 or so, and you also said you didn't see me talk to anyone who mattered so. There is essentially only one person on your list since the blue RSX guy wasn't there so, there must be more than that.

you fucking idiot, he wasnt there you cock smooch, i was just listing the failures that dont mean shit to this board. you being number 1.