Brrcats Intro v2

V8 Beast

Guest tbutera2112

i wish the only difference in my car and a cobra was a supercharger....then ide have 16 more valves, 2 more cams, and fully forged internals! not to mention a sweet six speed and irs...a cobra is not a modified gt...its a cobra... thats like saying mustangs gts and z28s are modified and not stock, because theyre sixxers with engine swaps...

not to threadjack or anything, but i just read the other post and i figured i would comment on it...esp. since this guy has 3 intro threads and positive rep already

and to stay on topic, nice car +rep

With all the birth control talk- I assume you work for P&G in mason?

I went to grad school at UC in molecular genetics and a few of my fellow students work there now. I bailed out of the gig completely and now work in real property management/project management.

Welcome and Nice car. Nissan has had a nice run with the death of the f-body-

I almost bought one before we ended up with our rsx-s after I totaled my '96 Formula and missed the torque which caused me to give it to my wife and get a 5.0 mustang which I built up and then got bored with and wanted the torque and handling so now I am after a vette...

hows that for a run-on sentance.

I personally like the sound of the 3.5

With all the birth control talk- I assume you work for P&G in mason?

I went to grad school at UC in molecular genetics and a few of my fellow students work there now. I bailed out of the gig completely and now work in real property management/project management.

Welcome and Nice car. Nissan has had a nice run with the death of the f-body-

I almost bought one before we ended up with our rsx-s after I totaled my '96 Formula and missed the torque which caused me to give it to my wife and get a 5.0 mustang which I built up and then got bored with and wanted the torque and handling so now I am after a vette...

hows that for a run-on sentance.

I personally like the sound of the 3.5

Actually I work for Barr Labs on Ridge Rd. But we're getting bought by Teva, just waiting for the deal to go through. Instant vesting of the 401k and SARS :cool:

I'm a UC grad too, but just a Chem Eng undergrad.

Good luck with the vette, I'd love to have a C6 in my garage one of these days.