My "SLOW WRX" vs igotapresent4u

thorne

can't find info on the turbo in my sig? i'll show ya what 15 seconds in google images under "gt3076r compressor map" shows.

http://www.kryptonitesites.com/boost/siteimages/ae/GT3076R_700382_12_comp.gif

That does not tell me in a 1/4 mile how that turbo holds on a 1.8t again you talking with only half an understanding. You can make 777777777777777777777777777777777777hp but if you only make it for 100rpm's it's pretty useless.

from my research using the all mighty tool of which you formentioned, I only see videos of your car roll racing. Since where not playing the rolly race were playing the know how to launch your car and get it down the track race you fail at playing the game of race.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it would make little less then shanton and spool a little sooner, But he has extra gears. I'm guesse that he's not had it down the track on the current setup.

I'll wait for him to post his time slips I'll post mine for sure I always do.

Well if anyone wants to do some betting come find me, I will be there with this in hand

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/ls2sam/P8080020.jpg

would rather see it spread out. Who cares about a 50 on top of a bunch of 1's? :)

Good entertainment value in this thread.

Scotty, Brady said he was taking the truck on Sunday. I wanna see 13s from a 4x4 CrewCab:)

Give em hell, Thorne!

Scotty, Brady said he was taking the truck on Sunday. I wanna see 13s from a 4x4 CrewCab:)

I told him I think he'll do atleast a 13.70 @ 100-104MPH range. He thinks he'll only do a 14.0, but I think it's got a little bit more than that in it. As long as it stays kinda mild, I deffinately see 13.70's in the future. I even let him have my helmet :D

No I ran a 13.1 after fucking hot lapping missed 3rd passes. Car was WAY TO HOT but I was determined since the 2 failed passes were my best 60' of the day. 2 fucking missed 3rd passes in a row. About 6 launches trying to get launch control set right.

could the car go faster HELL YEAH IT COULD.

;) Launch Control was more diffcult to use then I had anticpated.

I had a blast failing.

I'm going to post some of my failed launch control attempts, I'm waiting for the wife to get film off the cam.